+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
So now you should’ve getting pre arrival lettter soon because u did medical exam.how long till they send medical exam?did u give new police report?we had to do police report again because other one expiry
We did the medical exam in November and passed it dec 4 and no updates since then

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
We did the medical exam in November and passed it dec 4 and no updates since then

my husband passed his medical exam oct 21 and his file transfered to new delhi visa office nov 1 and they started processing his application Nov 13 and his ecas id saying they are processing background check and security etc etc....i am hoping there is movement in Jan and Feb for us all.. this is highly unfair to people whose files have been processed before us but submitted after ours.. i have no red flags and our relationship is real.. this is so unfair to be honest..i have been told new delhi is careless and they take their time but lets keep our fingers crossed.. Good luck to us all.. i pray from my heart we all get good news this month!!

Reactions: Tina556 and Nina12

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
my husband passed his medical exam oct 21 and his file transfered to new delhi visa office nov 1 and they started processing his application Nov 13 and his ecas id saying they are processing background check and security etc etc....i am hoping there is movement in Jan and Feb for us all.. this is highly unfair to people whose files have been processed before us but submitted after ours.. i have no red flags and our relationship is real.. this is so unfair to be honest..i have been told new delhi is careless and they take their time but lets keep our fingers crossed.. Good luck to us all.. i pray from my heart we all get good news this month!!
Hopefully and same with me mine is in jordan amman vo and my relationship we have been married for 4 years and we have a 3 year old daughter and we had lived together for 3 years untill i moved back to canada to sponsor him now we are living apart from him its super hard for us and having a child makes it even harder to be apart

Reactions: Nina12

Scott042719

Aug 21, 2019
Hello,
My Wife just received her Pre-Arrival on December 20th and we have not received the PPR yet, Does anyone know estimate time it takes to get the PPR after the Pre-arrival or if we should be worried that we have not received it yet.

Thank You,

Scott

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hello,
My Wife just received her Pre-Arrival on December 20th and we have not received the PPR yet, Does anyone know estimate time it takes to get the PPR after the Pre-arrival or if we should be worried that we have not received it yet.

Thank You,

Scott
Can take days or months. In my case took 2 months. Be patient:) everything will be ok! And congrats

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
What’s a pre arrival???QUOTE="dayanaraquin18, post: 8406374, member: 911854"]Can take days or months. In my case took 2 months. Be patient:) everything will be ok! And congrats[/QUOTE]

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
That’s very hard.honeslty
Hopefully and same with me mine is in jordan amman vo and my relationship we have been married for 4 years and we have a 3 year old daughter and we had lived together for 3 years untill i moved back to canada to sponsor him now we are living apart from him its super hard for us and having a child makes it even harder to be apart

India1309

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,

We received pre-arrival letter on 20th Nov. No DM or PPR yet. Our application is in NDVO. We are getting worried. Any idea how much longer would it take? Can we do anything to check from our end?

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hi,

We received pre-arrival letter on 20th Nov. No DM or PPR yet. Our application is in NDVO. We are getting worried. Any idea how much longer would it take? Can we do anything to check from our end?

I havent even gotten pre arrival letter.. file xfered to ndvo on nov 1 and thry started processing nov 13.. i am canadian citizen sponsoring my husband from india.. ndvo seems to be taking a long time.. so frustrating.. i am waiting pre arrival which i am told to not worry if others have gotten before me bc sometimes pre arrival can come with PPR same day.. i wish they knew how much suffering we do in waiting just for them to process these files..

India1309

Sep 20, 2019
I havent even gotten pre arrival letter.. file xfered to ndvo on nov 1 and thry started processing nov 13.. i am canadian citizen sponsoring my husband from india.. ndvo seems to be taking a long time.. so frustrating.. i am waiting pre arrival which i am told to not worry if others have gotten before me bc sometimes pre arrival can come with PPR same day.. i wish they knew how much suffering we do in waiting just for them to process these files..
Not to dishearten you, but our application started processing on Sept 23rd. Still no PPR. I know, its so frustrating especially when we were hoping to have this sorted by Christmas. Anyway, we can just wait. All the best.

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Not to dishearten you, but our application started processing on Sept 23rd. Still no PPR. I know, its so frustrating especially when we were hoping to have this sorted by Christmas. Anyway, we can just wait. All the best.
wow thats very u fair... well i hope something comes of this soon for you! how far along in the process are you. my case will be 7 months completed Jan 19 2020.. my 12 months will be complete by June 19 2020.

Asidhu02

May 26, 2018
Many APRIL applicants got DM on 7/1/2020 from NDVO.
Not everyone posts online, so there must be more people in the same batch to receive DM on 7/1/2020..

Reactions: SunshineJA