+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

trendz!!

Sep 21, 2019
Anyone from june applicant landed in canada. I just want yo ask how much gold can i carry to canada? Is there any limit for that or custom ditties?

Hello

According to link

read - Jewellery or precious ornaments tab in below link - NO CUSTOM DUTY & HOW TO BRING THEM IS ON 3RD LINK BELOW

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/prepare-life-canada/border-entry/bringing-goods.html

https://britishexpats.com/wiki/Goods_To_Follow-Canada#Do_I_need_to_complete_BSF186_and_BSF186A.3F

ALSO READ INFO FROM ANOTHER MEMBER BELOW ON HOW TO BRING IN GOODS TO CANADA AND TO SHIP ITEMS LATER - VERY HELPFUL

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sample-bsf186-and-bsf186a-attached-for-ref.525057/

ituck89

Dec 5, 2018
Hi all.

Recently applied for spousal sponsorship for my Thai wife.

AOR1 - June 20, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - September 5, 2019 and completed on September 9, 2019(almost instantly updated in GCkey)
Transfer to Singapore VO - September 5, 2019
AOR2(Singapore VO) - September 17, 2019
Medical Request - September 30,2019

From what I understand, this seems to be moving along fairly quickly when comparing with other people who have been transferred to Singapore VO although I'm not sure who is actually ordering the collection of biometrics and medicals(could be from within Canada and not Singapore at all). She will complete her medical next week. Hopefully no interview as I hear those take forever to schedule.

Reactions: trendz!!

shane.h

Sep 26, 2019
Update, PR application approved

• September 17, 2019 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
  • September 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. (I did get a Biometric request and have sent it)
  • September 3, 2019 Your background check was completed.
  • September 30, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Reactions: trendz!!

theja

Jul 14, 2014
My application was moved from Mississauga Office to New Delhi office. Is there any strong possibilities of asking additional requirements or interview?

How long it gonna take after moving to New Delhi office ? Is there any approximate Time?

Thank you.

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
does anyone know why my application status went from “Your background check is in process..” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.” ... sounds backwards?? it changed today ..

theja

Jul 14, 2014
We sent you a letter on September 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

what does it mean?

trendz!!

Sep 21, 2019
TIME LINE for CITIZEN sponsoring Outland wife in India

Application received June 10, 2019.
IRCC sent my lawyer the AOR email on July 31st
Biometrics and Medical requested Aug 8th
Sponsor approval email to Aug 12
Medical exam and biometrics done Aug 21, Aug 22nd respectively
Medical results received updated on ECAS on Sept 3rd
No additional documents and no Interview requested
Passport request email from Mississauga sent to my lawyer on sent Sept 20 .
Passport submitted to VFS - Sep 24th ,2019
Passport received back today with COPR - Oct 1st ,2019

:):):):):):):):):):)

mukund patel

Jan 4, 2017
hi everyone, my status is medical passed on 13 September, and after that i didn't get any email regarding the file moved to which visa office and nothing and in status its showing like file submitted. till now there is no response from visa office for ppr. Can anyone help me with this that what is the meaning of file submitted status and also who will get an email for ppr, to principal applicant or to the person who is sponsoring? Is there anyone like us who even didn't get any response and is waiting for ppr?

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
Today I tried calling IRCC .... the automated message says that " there are technical difficulties with the automated systems to provide file status"

Does this mean we are not getting updates because of the technical problems????...

shane.h

Sep 26, 2019
Question, do you need to live in the city you put down on your PR application?
Obviously Quebec is different, plus I dont speak french, but lets say i intended to move to Toronto, but we decide we found a better jobs in Vancouver for example..
Or would this only apply to working holiday etc

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Update, PR application approved

• September 17, 2019 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
  • September 5, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. (I did get a Biometric request and have sent it)
  • September 3, 2019 Your background check was completed.
  • September 30, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Hi Shane.h Do you remember when they started you eligibility on GCkey? mine says we reviewing eligibility whether you meet the re