+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your response. I am eagerly waiting for that email. Hope will receive by eod and should go to Mississauga.
There is a possibility that it's already moved to VO but you didn't get an email like few other people who didn't receive and got direct DM in ECAS.

Reactions: jsk20091989

jsk20091989

Jul 22, 2019
There is a possibility that it's already moved to VO but you didn't get an email like few other people who didn't receive and got direct DM in ECAS.

Thanks for the update. Yeah, I notice in tracker few people received DM and not updated VO in sheet. Anyways, waiting time for each update is horrible. but no other way have to be patience and wait till our turn.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
So for people like me and others like @resu, coco, @andrella_malton , the PPR does not come right away unlike those who got emails for file transfers to CPC-M. I tried to go back in the tracker but cannot find a similar instance where the file did not transfer to a vo and DM was received. Do anyone has any thoughts?

jsk20091989

Jul 22, 2019
So for people like me and others like @resu, coco, @andrella_malton , the PPR does not come right away unlike those who got emails for file transfers to CPC-M. I tried to go back in the tracker but cannot find a similar instance where the file did not transfer to a vo and DM was received. Do anyone has any thoughts?
I see only 4 as of now, may be some members did not update the tracker. I may be fall into same category as I did not receive CPC-M email yet.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
I see only 4 as of now, may be some members did not update the tracker. I may be fall into same category as I did not receive CPC-M email yet.
You very well might fall into the same category. But we are all keeping our fingers crossed unless we receive that Golden Email!

jsk20091989

Jul 22, 2019
You very well might fall into the same category. But we are all keeping our fingers crossed unless we receive that Golden Email!
Very true. Golden email of PPR request. This process sometimes so frustrating as I am seeing tracker, ECAS, GC Key account min 20 to 30 times on Weekdays. Lets hope for the best.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Very true. Golden email of PPR request. This process sometimes so frustrating as I am seeing tracker, ECAS, GC Key account min 20 to 30 times on Weekdays. Lets hope for the best.
I was in the same situation but tbh, don't let it take away your life. I just check it once before I go to bed and once after i wake up. I do follow the forum though. It's gonna take the time it's supposed to. There's sadly nothing that can be done to expedite it.

Reactions: raguindin.a

graceygrace

Mar 2, 2019
it’s supposed to be an email to the sponsor from whichever visa office the transfer happened. But again no 2 cases are same. It may come from elsewhere or may not even come at all while everything is still perfectly smooth.
On our case, my sponsor received an email that our file will be transferred to CPM and then a few weeks later I received an email that it has been forwarded to my Local VO

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
On our case, my sponsor received an email that our file will be transferred to CPM and then a few weeks later I received an email that it has been forwarded to my Local VO
What are the ECas updates on permanent Residence application? Does it still say in Process?

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
Thanks - so when you spoke with an agent, you gave the receipt number? How did you get through to the agent in the first place? I can only get to a place where they ask to enter my application number starting with B, EP, F, etc but not my receipt number starting with R (not an option). If I enter that anyway, it says press 0 to speak to an agent and then says they have a high volume of calls and can't transfer me. I'm sure I"m not the only person who's had this issue but I can't find helpful info in the forum.

Am I doing something wrong?
Obviously you may be doing something wrong. I never heard of that. Are I within Canada or outside?

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Yes we did not get any update of movement of our file.
And COCO has got the PPR email as far as I know. Others like me are awaiting for our PPR.

We wish to receive it soon (the wait is killing)

Reactions: tuitui509 and JJS