+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Yes we did not get any update of movement of our file.
And COCO has got the PPR email as far as I know. Others like me are awaiting for our PPR.

We wish to receive it soon (the wait is killing)
I hear ya! but i did not know that Coco has got PPR already. Looking at the spreadsheet, it seems it still says just DM. But definitely a good sign if he has got it. Keep us posted, i Will too!

Last edited:

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
21st JUN Applicant
10th AUG AOR
16th AUG BR
17th AUG SA
19th AUG MR
21st AUG BR, Medical done
24th AUG Medical passed
26th AUG file moved to Mississauga
Lucky! That's awesome progress!!. June 20th here.. nothing after AOR lol
Hopefully soon

hanty

Jul 30, 2019
Hi everyone, my husband just gave biometric last week. We are wondering when will we receive the medical request because I read most your posts you guys received the medical request right after the biometric request, is that right?
Thanks!

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Hello Everyone belong to spousal applications. I just posted my spousal application on July24, 2019. how I will know that it is been delivered or not yet. I did not get any update from cic. I am in Canada and my spouse outside Canada. the first email when should I expect? please reply me.

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Hello Everyone belong to spousal applications. I just posted my spousal application on July24, 2019. how I will know that it is been delivered or not yet. I did not get any update from cic. I am in Canada and my spouse outside Canada. the first email when should I expect? please reply me.
You should have sent your application in a trackable package, so just use the tracking number to know when they receive it. Then if you look at other people's tracker, you'll see that it takes around 40-60 days, possibly more, to get "AOR", which is the first communication you'll get from the IRCC. So you'll probably get a response within a month or so. But it could be more.

Plynn

Jan 17, 2019
I'm just curious but does Canada have special treaties or agreements with India? When I look at the last few months of tracking it seems like applications from India go way faster than literally every other country which surprised me. I would have thought applications from the USA would be the fastest because they're so close but that doesn't seem to be the case.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
I'm just curious but does Canada have special treaties or agreements with India? When I look at the last few months of tracking it seems like applications from India go way faster than literally every other country which surprised me. I would have thought applications from the USA would be the fastest because they're so close but that doesn't seem to be the case.
No treaties, that’s for sure! It’s just the number of applications are much much greater than other nationalities, so probably more dedicated resources.

Reactions: lion.com and Plynn

Scott042719

Aug 21, 2019
Hello,
On the ECAS under Sponsorship Application Status it shows Decision Made, what does that mean is that the SA?

Thank You,

Scott

retuya14

Aug 2, 2019
I am sponsor and I am not able to link the application to my PA GC key or my GC key. How will I know whether Biometrics and medical is passed. Also how will I know whether the file has been moved to VO office. Will my PA recieve email regarding this.
Biometrics will only be shown on Gckey, there are no updates regarding biometrics on ecas. For the medical, once you passed the ecas will state that your medical has already been received. Sponsor receives the email for the visa office transfer.

retuya14

Aug 2, 2019
Application Received - June 13, 2019
AOR - August 1, 2019
SA - August 12, 2019
Bio-metrics Request - August 9, 2019
Medical Request - August 12, 2019
Bio-metrics Passed - August 14, 2019
Medical Passed - August 24, 2019

I am not sure to which Visa Office my application moved. I see in the tracker that few members updated that on August 26, 2019 file moved to Mississauga visa office. Can someone please respond how you came to know that file moved to visa office. I am worried where my file went, hopefully should be Mississauga. Any response regarding this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Suneel
The Sponsor receives the email regarding the transfer to a specific visa office.