+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I just called CIC and person I talked to was very helpful he checked our application and saw that they have started the process and should of sent the AOR to us which is odd why we did not recieve it but he gave us the application number and me and my Wife are very excited to start the process now!!!

They recieved our application package on June 28.
Congratulations buddy

Reactions: Scott042719

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Perhaps not the right place to vent my frustration but...

My wife has to get fingerprinted again even though the IRCC has her biometrics results from last year's (failed) attempt to get a TRV. This is nothing we didn't expect, it was pretty clear that we'd have to take them again but it's still pretty annoying. Is there any reasoning behind having to get new ones, perhaps some justification I didn't think about? This seems really unreasonable, especially since my wife has to, just like last year, take a day off work to fly to Moscow and back, for $300, >10 hour round trip including two 4-hour flights.
I understand your frustration buddy. CIC will always insist on giving biometrics when your previous application program is different from what you are applying for now. I have read of other applicants who also got the same experience as you

Reactions: Bynming

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
I know this is not the right forum but I am asking how many of you have applied or thinking of applying the visitor visa for your spouse/partner?
Anyone who successfully got the visitor visa?

ELA1221

Apr 8, 2019
Germany/Canada
HI Everyone,

Was just wondering what you are meant to do if you are unable to complete the medical examination by the deadline. On the form it says to contact the IRCC office - does anyone how we do this? Phone number? Thanks!
We have called the doctor in Munich who is able to do the medical exam (only one in Munich) and the earliest appointment is 1 day after deadline.

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
HI Everyone,

Was just wondering what you are meant to do if you are unable to complete the medical examination by the deadline. On the form it says to contact the IRCC office - does anyone how we do this? Phone number? Thanks!
We have called the doctor in Munich who is able to do the medical exam (only one in Munich) and the earliest appointment is 1 day after deadline.

There should be a number available from your AOR email.

Reactions: ELA1221

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
HI Everyone,

I tried calling using google hangout being im outside canada. 613-944-4000 and then I press 1-1-1 -2-1-1-0 to speak with someone.

If you are within Canada you can try this 888-242-2100 then press 2-1-1-0 to speak with someone.

Reactions: ELA1221

Afghans

Aug 22, 2019
Uhm so I, the sponsor, haven't received an AOR1 yet (application was received on June 24) but yesterday my wife (PA) received an email to do her Medical Examination.

Is that normal?

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Uhm so I, the sponsor, haven't received an AOR1 yet (application was received on June 24) but yesterday my wife (PA) received an email to do her Medical Examination.

Is that normal?
There's a chance that they might've sent your AOR through the mail instead of sending it through the sponsor's email.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
after 4 weeks of receiving AOR and silence since, i finally got updates! so happy and thankful :)

received - june 6
AOR - july 26
BR - august 21
SA - august 22

updated tracker :) just waiting on medical !
Amazing Cass. hopefully all files will move smoothly now

Reactions: cass59

hanmo62

Aug 20, 2019

Is that normal?
Similar thing happened to me. I got the request for biometrics first. Then, two days later I got the AOR1 notification via e-mail.

Reactions: Afghans

Taran143

Aug 22, 2019
Hi everyone, as I can see the file generally moves to vo before the medical is passed. In my case, the medical has been passed but I have not received any email saying that the file has been moved to a particular vo. Any suggestions on what could be the matter

Reactions: Bynming

CANSponsor

May 28, 2019
I am sponsor and I am not able to link the application to my PA GC key or my GC key. How will I know whether Biometrics and medical is passed. Also how will I know whether the file has been moved to VO office. Will my PA recieve email regarding this.