+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am the sponsor and sponsored my wife PR and submitted on June 8th and Application Received on June 11th.
We still have not received AOR yet. but instead I called IRCC and found out her Application number was able to see EACS shows IP. and
status shows
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 11, 2019.

The IRCC agent informed me that Sponsor is currently being evaluated.

Anyone experiencing late AOR like us? I see on the tracker and spreadsheet that most of case got AOR within 50 days from AR.

Seniors please help! Anyone on the same boat as us?

Thanks
Really appreciated it

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am the sponsor and sponsored my wife PR and submitted on June 8th and Application Received on June 11th.
We still have not received AOR yet. but instead I called IRCC and found out her Application number was able to see EACS shows IP. and
status shows

The IRCC agent informed me that Sponsor is currently being evaluated.

Anyone experiencing late AOR like us? I see on the tracker and spreadsheet that most of case got AOR within 50 days from AR.

Seniors please help! Anyone on the same boat as us?

Thanks
Really appreciated it
I believe that you will receive the AoR soon as your evaluation has already started. Mine took 63days before processing commenced. Just be a little patient

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
I believe that you will receive the AoR soon as your evaluation has already started. Mine took 63days before processing commenced. Just be a little patient
Thanks for the quick response.

It has been 70 days for us and no AOR yet. Shall I call IRCC again to check on the status of the application? I dont want to annoy the VO too much to call in and check on the status too much.

The weirdest part is that 2 weeks ago the agent informed me that currently sponsor is under eligibility review, but no AOR sent out yet.
Is it common that they started Sponsor eligibility review without AOR first? The agent also mentioned that at this point they wont return my application which means they have already run completeness check on our sponsor application.

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019

It has been 70 days for us and no AOR yet. Shall I call IRCC again to check on the status of the application? I dont want to annoy the VO too much to call in and check on the status too much.

The weirdest part is that 2 weeks ago the agent informed me that currently sponsor is under eligibility review, but no AOR sent out yet.
Is it common that they started Sponsor eligibility review without AOR first? The agent also mentioned that at this point they wont return my application which means they have already run completeness check on our sponsor application.
Yeah, I prefer not to call IRCC. Can you check eCAS with your (sponsor's) details? You can use the payment receipt number with your details to check

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019

I have heard of another case like that just a few weeks ago and they've now already submitted their medical without receiving their AOR. Honestly, you're lucky enough that they've updated you about your application. Not everyone's calls gets entertained. Also, at the end of the day, as long as there's movement, AOR doesn't really matter.

Since you already have your app number, try and see if you can access your GCkey. You never know, you might already have a message on there as well RE: your biometrics & medical request. :) Good luck!

Reactions: tuitui509

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
I have heard of another case like that just a few weeks ago and they've now already submitted their medical without receiving their AOR. Honestly, you're lucky enough that they've updated you about your application. Not everyone's calls gets entertained. Also, at the end of the day, as long as there's movement, AOR doesn't really matter.

Since you already have your app number, try and see if you can access your GCkey. You never know, you might already have a message on there as well RE: your biometrics & medical request. :) Good luck!

Wow, Thank you for sharing. That made us feel a lot of better and sounds very reassuring since someone else have the similar situation.

We used consultants so we can not link to our account. since AOR was never received so we did not get any from our consultants. and we can not link it to our own GCkey account since that would remove our representatives from the application.

I will call IRCC again to ask them if we could ask our representatives to link to their GCKey account so we could get instant update.

Thank you so much @jfbyap

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, I prefer not to call IRCC. Can you check eCAS with your (sponsor's) details? You can use the payment receipt number with your details to check
I have already checked. it is IP. status shows:

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020

I would advise you not to call. I recieved my AOR on day 71. Just check ECAS as long as you see your app in process you are good and you will soon recieve your AOR. They keep track of your calls n details. When I recieved my AOR I got all 4 AOR, sponsor approval,bio request fee and medical all within 48hrs. Please just b patient a lil bit more.

SunshineJA

May 19, 2019
Jamaica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston,JA
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
File Transfer...
04-09-2019
Med's Request
19-08-2019
Med's Done....
28-08-2019
Interview........
06-02-2020
Passport Req..
29-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2020
I have already checked. it is IP. status shows:
You will recieve that AOR by tonight to tomm. Thats the same thing that happened to me

Reactions: tuitui509

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Wow, Thank you for sharing. That made us feel a lot of better and sounds very reassuring since someone else have the similar situation.

We used consultants so we can not link to our account. since AOR was never received so we did not get any from our consultants. and we can not link it to our own GCkey account since that would remove our representatives from the application.

I will call IRCC again to ask them if we could ask our representatives to link to their GCKey account so we could get instant update.

Thank you so much @jfbyap

Glad to provide a bit of relief!

If that's the case, I would advise to just contact your representative to double check if they can link your application to GCkey using the application number that IRCC gave you from your previous phone call. You wouldn't want to be using your phone calls simply for AORs. Lol.

ManaliS

Jul 31, 2019
Hello,

I recieved AOR on July 31st and they received my file on June 12th. There is no update after that, no SA, Biometric or medical request yet. I am worried. Most of the people whole file was recieved after me like even June 25th got the bio, Sa and medical request. Can something be wrong with my file? or this is normal? I checked both ecase and GC key account. Both saying in process and no updates there too.

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Hello,

I recieved AOR on July 31st and they received my file on June 12th. There is no update after that, no SA, Biometric or medical request yet. I am worried. Most of the people whole file was recieved after me like even June 25th got the bio, Sa and medical request. Can something be wrong with my file? or this is normal? I checked both ecase and GC key account. Both saying in process and no updates there too.
Pretty standard to not hear anything for weeks or even months. Everyone has been lucky things have moved quickly in previous months, but CIC considers it normal processing as long as you're not over the 12 month estimated time.

Unfortunately, they don't do things as orderly as we'd like them to. There will be folks who got their AORs after you who will get their PR card before you. You just have to wait it out, as much as that stinks.

Desdilu1

Aug 21, 2019
Hi there I am an Outland spousal sponsor,We submitted Application in Feb 2019 and Medicals recvd 9th April,Does it usually take more than 4 months to hear anything from CIC,We applied from UAE