medical request 21-08 -2019

Last edited:

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
My Wife's file got received same day and we have not got our AOR should we be concerned or call CIC?
I wouldn't be too concerned. I'm afraid they don't always go in order of the date the application was received. There are some that receives their AOR within 50 days of AR, and some 80 days from AR. Their range is usually from 50-100. I would just wait it out.

jsk20091989

Jul 22, 2019
So happy to see that people who completed 77 days started receiving the decision made updates and passport requests. Everyone please try to update the tracker once you got update from CIC and keep it updated.

Also, I am not part of June Outland Whats app group and would like to join. The link says it was revoked and not able to join. Admin, could please add me to the group. please confirm so that I can give my mobile number.

Thanks,
Suneel

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Perhaps not the right place to vent my frustration but...

My wife has to get fingerprinted again even though the IRCC has her biometrics results from last year's (failed) attempt to get a TRV. This is nothing we didn't expect, it was pretty clear that we'd have to take them again but it's still pretty annoying. Is there any reasoning behind having to get new ones, perhaps some justification I didn't think about? This seems really unreasonable, especially since my wife has to, just like last year, take a day off work to fly to Moscow and back, for $300, >10 hour round trip including two 4-hour flights.

Last edited:
Reactions: smallcoffee

Scott042719

Aug 21, 2019
I just called CIC and person I talked to was very helpful he checked our application and saw that they have started the process and should of sent the AOR to us which is odd why we did not recieve it but he gave us the application number and me and my Wife are very excited to start the process now!!!

They recieved our application package on June 28.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Did someone call CIC to ask about why transfer to Visa Offices is slowed down? I am glad to see some people already got their PPR whereas some are still waiting to have their files move to a Visa Office for the file to be processed. I know comparisons aren't justified, but I can't help it when I see all the data in there. I have already called them in the past and don't want to bother them repeatedly. Will wait for another month before i call them again, even though I know that won't help.

Scott042719

Aug 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

My application was received on 27 June.
I haven't got any email for my application number yet. Does anyone know how much more time it can take to get AOR.
Regards,
Rouble
I would give CIC a call my Wife's application was received on June 28 and we did not recieve an email but when I called today the guy was very helpful and said A0R should been sent and gave me our application number.