3rd time asking in this thread, if anyone can reply the exact picture

How we received information / notification for the following

SA
Biomatric
Medical

By email or online linked account

Thanks
SA - We received via email (sponsor)

For Biometrics and Medical, Once application has been linked to your account ( I used GCKey). You'll still receive an email notification (from whichever email address you've provided) but you'll see the full details when you logged in to you GCKey account

Reactions: JJS

ManaliS

Jul 31, 2019
Hello,

I applied for my spouse file on: June 6th, 2019
File Recieved on: June 12th, 2019
Application number recieved on: July 31st, 2019

Waiting for biometrics and medical request now

Reactions: JJS

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
How many days in average does it take to receive SA?

jsk20091989

Jul 22, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Glad to see everyone getting their AOR. I received AOR today morning and I am trying to link to GC Key and it says no application found.

Will that take time to link to GC Key? Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Note: I have given all correct information while linking the application.

Thanks,
Suneel

Rejaur88

Jul 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Glad to see everyone getting their AOR. I received AOR today morning and I am trying to link to GC Key and it says no application found.

Will that take time to link to GC Key? Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Suneel
I am also having the same problem. I called cic and they told me that my spouse's GCKey account is very new and it'd take a while before being able to link the application ( we created the gckey account probably 4 days ago). Though it says that the application is not found, however the agent said that the application is already in their system.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
I am also having the same problem. I called cic and they told me that my spouse's GCKey account is very new and it'd take a while before being able to link the application ( we created the gckey account probably 4 days ago). Though it says that the application is not found, however the agent said that the application is already in their system.
GCKey can be tricky, and the thing that throws most people is that for the number of people on the application, you must include the sponsor. So on our application, I was only sponsoring my husband, no dependents, which meant that the number of people on the application was 2. We got it wrong a few times before we realised that was what we were supposed to do! Of course, if you have any dependents on your application add them too, but make sure you also count the sponsor.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hello Everyone,

Thanks,
Suneel
Give it a day Suneel! After that I'd recommend copying pasting, exactly as per AOR. Also instead of select place of birth, using passport info worked for me. Please try tomorrow and it should be up and running.

gelo30

Jul 11, 2019
No AOR yet, just got an email about the biometrics receipt, unfortunately forgot to submit it with the app. Already send using the webform. Hope AOR next.