+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

manideep3

Aug 2, 2019
I submitted my file on June 13. yesterday I got AOR email having application number and UCI number. However when I linked my application to gckey account and checked the details. Now its showing different UCI.Rest all information like name, application number, application submission date is same. Just the UCI number is different.
Is it be possible and please share your views if anyone had same issue.
Thanks in advance.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
I submitted my file on June 13. yesterday I got AOR email having application number and UCI number. However when I linked my application to gckey account and checked the details. Now its showing different UCI.Rest all information like name, application number, application submission date is same. Just the UCI number is different.
Is it be possible and please share your views if anyone had same issue.
Thanks in advance.
The UCI number you received in the AOR is SPONSOR's UCI.
The UCI in GCKey is the Principal Applicants 'UCI.

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Can the application be linked to SPONSOR's GCKey account?
Or it has to be the PA's GCKey account?
It can be either, but it can only be linked to one account at a time. We decided that my husband (the PA) would be the one to link GCKey since it will give updates about biometrics and medicals etc, and I (the sponsor) would check ECAS with my details since I was able to see both sponsor and PA progress there. But you can choose whatever feels best for you!

Reactions: Rejaur88

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I got AOR today. Does it take more then 24 hours to link it to GC key account?
I don't think so. If you have received your AoR it means your information has been entered into their system and you can link it to your GCKey online account

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Hope all having a good long weekend.

Two Questions:

1. AOR comes on Public Holidays? (Like weekend & long weekends)
2. When we try logging in though ECAS, does it connect by Sponsor information or PA? I tried both but its not happening.

Thanks,

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi All,

Hope all having a good long weekend.

Two Questions:

1. AOR comes on Public Holidays? (Like weekend & long weekends)
2. When we try logging in though ECAS, does it connect by Sponsor information or PA? I tried both but its not happening.

Thanks,
Hi,

1) I doubt you will get AoR during holidays or long weekends because I doubt that IRCC works during those periods

2) eCAS can display the Sponsor's or PA's information depending on which details you enter into the system

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019