+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Manveers

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Thank you Resu for updating the sheet. if anybody else received the AOR but didnt update sheet, please update it and if you dont wanna update it then please remove ur name to avoid panic to othera. its a request coz i dont beleive only two people received their AOR in last three days.

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
Congrats on those who got their AORs. Long wait will soon be over:) Hoping to get ours within this week. App received last June 12

ELA1221

Apr 8, 2019
Germany/Canada
Try this one, click this link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

I used the receipt number that starts with "R" and used my sponsor's details. If they have started the application then it should appear. If not then just try again in the coming days.

Once it appears, then just follow the instructions on the first page. Try to explore and you will be able to link it

Thank you! It says it could not find it :( guess it is not in process yet
Thanks for the help though!

Supleen

Jul 11, 2019
Hey! I didn’t receive biometric request but medical and SA.
Is it normal?
Recently paid biometric fees.

Reactions: JJS

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
For all those who received Biometrics/medical/SA. Did the sponsor or PA got an email or was it purely through GCkey?

Thanks

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Is it normal?
Yes this seems normal since you paid biometric fee at a later point. You should be getting biometric request soon too.

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
3rd time asking in this thread, if anyone can reply the exact picture

How we received information / notification for the following

SA
Biomatric
Medical

By email or online linked account

Thanks

Reactions: JJS

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Is it normal?
It can take a while, we got a request to pay the fee on 30 April but didn't get the request to do the biometrics until 21 June. I think ours was a pretty long wait, and I've seen people on here only have to wait a week or two between the request for payment and the biometrics request. You've just gotta wait for now, I'm afraid! You learn a lot of patience over this process :p