Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Finally able to link PR application today. Cant figure out how to link OWP application.
They're not always linkable on the same day. I've had my PR linked since July 25th and haven't been able to link my OWP yet. Could be operator error, could be that they haven't entered it in the computer yet.

carch

Jul 16, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Has anyone had their AORs this week?
I just got off the phone with immigration because even though I was able to link my application last week, I still haven't received an AOR and I was getting concerned. (Received on June 19 and linked). She said the AOR were a little slower being sent out towards the end of June. Even though everything is good in my file and application is linked, mine wasn't sent out yet but they are in the middle of doing a bunch at the same time and then sending them out. She said it's possible some are being sent my mail too even though an e-mail was provided. Hope this helps!

Reactions: heysushant

Poorva

Jul 22, 2017
Regina
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27/07/2019
I just got off the phone with immigration because even though I was able to link my application last week, I still haven't received an AOR and I was getting concerned. (Received on June 19 and linked). She said the AOR were a little slower being sent out towards the end of June. Even though everything is good in my file and application is linked, mine wasn't sent out yet but they are in the middle of doing a bunch at the same time and then sending them out. She said it's possible some are being sent my mail too even though an e-mail was provided. Hope this helps!

Good to know that they are running back in sending the AORs. My application was recieved on 4th June and though I have the application number I haven't yet recieved the AOR.

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
In the AOR email i got from CIC, the email subject was like -

"Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F00000000 Correspondence Id: xxxxx "

I was able to link the application online. I am just wondering about the application number since it is starting with F. Is this the temporary Application number or is it the actual AOR email?

Filica13

Jul 17, 2019
In the AOR email i got from CIC, the email subject was like -

"Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F00000000 Correspondence Id: xxxxx "

I was able to link the application online. I am just wondering about the application number since it is starting with F. Is this the temporary Application number or is it the actual AOR email?

This is the actual AOR.

Tempory start with a X

carch

Jul 16, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
I'm in the same situation got to link the PR 3 weeks ago but haven't received any AOR and not any notice and can't link OWP yet!
Oh you didn't get your AOR either? It shows in the spreadsheet you did so I was thinking I was one of the only ones. lol Ya, that's so frustrating! I really hope they get sent out soon as most of June inland received already

VeronikaDd

Dec 11, 2018
Hello! Was anyone able to link the work permit application ? I have managed to link the sponsorship application so far..

carch

Jul 16, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
I never received my AOR, but today at 6:30 p.m after I conveniently called immigration this morning, I received the information to send the next set of documents to Quebec Immigration.

Janice Bond

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
AOR Received.
12-July-2019
Hello! Was anyone able to link the work permit application ? I have managed to link the sponsorship application so far..
I still haven't been able to. I tried different combos and none have worked. Maybe they are not in the system yet.