+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Gotta select "Temporary Residence" and then "work permit and extension" from the subcategory drop down. Dont know why picking "Work Permit" from the first drop down doesnt work.

Still haven't been able to link mine, but that's at least how you get to the form to try to link
Ya we started doing that but maxed out our amount of tries. Is the application number for the OWP the same as the one we received when we got the AOR email?

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Ya we started doing that but maxed out our amount of tries. Is the application number for the OWP the same as the one we received when we got the AOR email?
Different application number. Your UCI follows you from app to app but the application number is different for every application.

Just because you have your AOR doesnt necessarily mean your OWP app is in the system yet. I cant remember if it was on this thread or a different one I'm on, but someone said that IRCC told them OWP apps go to Edmonton. It's just a matter of waiting

Lestad_01

Aug 12, 2019
Hello guys! I never got an AOR but I could link my PR application online 2 weeks ago, I applied for OWP but no news about it and can't link it with any match possible. Visit permit ends on middle of September should I apply for visitor record/extension? I called the cic and they told me OWP is not in the system yet but I'm worried they returned it as I was missing $100 which I paid later and sent receipt an explanation through web form. Do you think it might get returned ?because I haven't got any AOR yet!
Did it work sent the $100 receipt through web form? Im in the same situation, sent my app last week.

Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone, I was hoping for some help from the group. My spouse has not given her biometrics in the past, so wanted to understand what is the most convenient way in this case for her to give biometrics when the time comes. From what I understand you cannot give your biometrics in Canada yet. Looking forward to the inputs.

Application submitted: June 27
AOR: August 10
OWP: To be updated
Spouse is an Indian citizen

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
Did it work sent the $100 receipt through web form? Im in the same situation, sent my app last week.
They replied back saying that the receipt was forwarded to the responsible office but I can't link the OWP yet and the times I called they have said is not on the system yet but also haven't got it returned so I'm just waiting

abjh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
The UCI indicated in the AOR email is different than the one on our GCKey site. Would anyone know why? Should this be something to be concerned about?

Thanks in advance!

Janice Bond

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
AOR Received.
12-July-2019
Hi everyone, I was hoping for some help from the group. My spouse has not given her biometrics in the past, so wanted to understand what is the most convenient way in this case for her to give biometrics when the time comes. From what I understand you cannot give your biometrics in Canada yet. Looking forward to the inputs.

Application submitted: June 27
AOR: August 10
OWP: To be updated
Spouse is an Indian citizen
This is what I saw on the cic website. Go to the link below. It lists all the VAC places that do Biometrics currently.
https://canada-prod.adobecqms.net/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/where-to-give-biometrics.html

Janice Bond

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
AOR Received.
12-July-2019
Thanks! Wondering if there is an option to give biometrics within Canada now.
Based on my requirements it would seem so. I am an inland applicant. I am required to give Biometrics and I paid for it upfront. Some of the VAC places on the lists are Canadian airports just so you know. Hope this helps!

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi guys. Joining this tread as there is not a newer one. I applied in July 16. I am currently a grad student in Canada. Fingers crossed for my fellow July applicants (and others!!!) :)