+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

abjh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Has anyone received their OWP or been able to link it online? Previous months' applications seem to have received their OWPs about a week or two after receiving AOR. Does not seem to be the case for June applicants?

Application received: June 21
AOR: Aug 3
OWP: TBD. Unable to link yet.

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
How are you guys ab
Application sent; June 24
Received by Mail: June 26
AOR: August 9th
OWP: still pending
Our timeline is similar, hope we also get it by today or tomorrow. The wait is frustrating.
Application sent; June 25
Received by Mail: June 27
AOR: pending
OWP: pending

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
Oh you didn't get your AOR either? It shows in the spreadsheet you did so I was thinking I was one of the only ones. lol Ya, that's so frustrating! I really hope they get sent out soon as most of June inland received already
Someone wrote that for me but I just added that I could link on ECAS

Reactions: carch
Jan 14, 2019
Hi All,

I just received an email from IRCC with a following subject:

'Information about FXXXXXXXXX Correspondance Id: XXXX'

Dear Name,

This confirms that your application to sponsor a Member of the Family class has been received has been received.

Question: Is this the AOR or Sponsor Approval? Also, does this mean my application received is complete?

Thanks!

Emy19

Aug 9, 2019
Hi All,

Dear Name,

This confirms that your application to sponsor a Member of the Family class has been received has been received.

Question: Is this the AOR or Sponsor Approval? Also, does this mean my application received is complete?

Thanks!
AOR

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hi All,

Dear Name,

Thanks!
When did your application reach mississauga?

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
We easily linked the PR application online but when we try to link the OWP by selecting "Work permit and extension", nothing happens.

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
We are wondering the same thing..
Gotta select "Temporary Residence" and then "work permit and extension" from the subcategory drop down. Dont know why picking "Work Permit" from the first drop down doesnt work.

Still haven't been able to link mine, but that's at least how you get to the form to try to link