+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

herecomesyou

Nov 12, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am a sponsor currently holds PR i want to apply Dependent visa to wife i recently got married 6 months back and currently i have an issue for filing the Dependent visa, i lost my full time job last month the company layoff me due to there financial issue i currently applied Employment insurance(EI) and it got approved, currently i am looking for new job but till now i didn't get any can i apply my spouse dependent visa or what to do any cases with my situation?
I dont think there is a financial requirement for sponsoring your partners, you only need to proof your financial ability when sponsoring your parents/grandparents.

herecomesyou

Nov 12, 2019
hey friends, I was able to call in this morning finally...

The agent told me that the processing center didnt reply to their message with the inquiry of my application yet. She've asked me to give them two more weeks to hear something back....

It's going to be 5 month till then.

:(

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law
Partner in Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or
clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your
application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as
follows:
Vancouver Immigration
1148 Hornby Street,
5th Floor Vancouver,
BC V6Z 2C3,
Canada
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your
stay in Canada.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must also notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include
evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for
Permanent Residence;
 Changes in the personal circumstances of the person you are sponsoring and his/her
dependant(s), if any, including change in status in Canada, birth or adoption of a child, death
of a family member, a marriage or a divorce;
 For changes in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and
include evidence to indicate the status in Canada

What is this letter mean? Does it mean our case moving forward

Reactions: Janice Bond

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I just called up CIC and they said it hadn't been a full month since I last called on the 21st october (about pushing it through due to delay). If I don't hear anything back by the 21st then I have to call back on 22nd as they're closed on the 21st. Hopefully this next week will be a good one.

herecomesyou

Nov 12, 2019
I just called up CIC and they said it hadn't been a full month since I last called on the 21st october (about pushing it through due to delay). If I don't hear anything back by the 21st then I have to call back on 22nd as they're closed on the 21st. Hopefully this next week will be a good one.

same same here, we were asked to call back on 28th

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Any updates on recent medical requests for this month's applicants? Does anyone know which date the most recent medical request was?

Jan 14, 2019
Hi all,

My spouse has received her OWP. Is she eligible to apply for an OHIP? Can someone share any links on documents required for the same?

Thanks in advance!

RenitaKyada

Aug 22, 2019
Hi all,

My spouse has received her OWP. Is she eligible to apply for an OHIP? Can someone share any links on documents required for the same?

Thanks in advance!
Hi! She can apply for OHIP if she has a job offer letter stating her start date, permanent full time working status, job title, job location, etc
She can apply with the offer letter, id proof with local address, work permit and then wait for 3 months from the start date on the offer letter for her cover to start.

Reactions: mtcalling