Pakistani based in UAE
Principal applicant + 3 dependents
AoR June 06
Mep July 15
Bil July 16
Rprf request July 25
Ghost update October 18
PPR email October 19

Thank you each and everyone on this forum who guided, cheered, replied and listened. The journey was made easier because of you all. Wish you best of luck and fastest of agent:)

I will be around and will be glad if I can be of any help
Congrats! I've been following your case... My AOR is June 15th and RPRF July 31st...

DBE1

Oct 21, 2019
Cameroun
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
20 September 2019
AOR Received.
29 June 2019
hello All,
Vo DAKAR,
AOR 26 june 2019
Bio 31 july 2019
ADR 20 september 2019 and reply 23 september

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
hello All,
Vo DAKAR,
AOR 26 june 2019
Bio 31 july 2019
ADR 20 september 2019 and reply 23 september
Your file got transferred to Dakar right after medicals or it is still in Ottawa ?
ADR ?

DBE1

Oct 21, 2019
Cameroun
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
20 September 2019
AOR Received.
29 June 2019
Your file got transferred to Dakar right after medicals or it is still in Ottawa ?
ADR ?
Transferred after medicals,i had a ghost then write to ralph who told me that my VO is Dakar.
The ADR was about more details about the fact that i confirmed i was deported or refused entry in a country.But i misunderstand the question.
I had only a visa refusal in 2008 for the UK,and i explain that to them. below is the letter

Dear Customer,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Following the review of your file, we have determined that your application may be denied because you have not provided or responded to the following:
Following the question:
6) Are you or, if you are the principal applicant, one of your family members named on the application for permanent residence in Canada:
e) Have you ever been refused admission to Canada or any other country or territory or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory?
You answered "YES".
For any questions you answered "YES", you must provide details.
Subsection 11 (1) of the Act states that "a foreign national must, prior to entering Canada, apply to the officer for the visa and other documents required by the regulations, which are issued on evidence, following a control, that it is not inadmissible and complies with this Act. "
If you do not respond to these concerns in a timely manner, I will decline your application under subsection 11 (1) and 16 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
You now have the opportunity to respond to the above request. You must do so in writing within 30 days from the date of this letter. If we do not receive communication from you, a decision on your application will be made based on the information in your file.
This could result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence.
Please accept, Sir, my best regards.
Immigration Officer
Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Office of the Visas, Dakar

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Transferred after medicals,i had a ghost then write to ralph who told me that my VO is Dakar.
The ADR was about more details about the fact that i confirmed i was deported or refused entry in a country.But i misunderstand the question.
I had only a visa refusal in 2008 for the UK,and i explain that to them. below is the letter

Dear Customer,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Following the review of your file, we have determined that your application may be denied because you have not provided or responded to the following:
Following the question:
6) Are you or, if you are the principal applicant, one of your family members named on the application for permanent residence in Canada:
e) Have you ever been refused admission to Canada or any other country or territory or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory?
You answered "YES".
For any questions you answered "YES", you must provide details.
Subsection 11 (1) of the Act states that "a foreign national must, prior to entering Canada, apply to the officer for the visa and other documents required by the regulations, which are issued on evidence, following a control, that it is not inadmissible and complies with this Act. "
If you do not respond to these concerns in a timely manner, I will decline your application under subsection 11 (1) and 16 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
You now have the opportunity to respond to the above request. You must do so in writing within 30 days from the date of this letter. If we do not receive communication from you, a decision on your application will be made based on the information in your file.
This could result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence.
Please accept, Sir, my best regards.
Immigration Officer
Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Office of the Visas, Dakar
Thanks for the info.

Whats your background status showing in your profile “ in progress “ or “ we are processing background check “ ?

DBE1

Oct 21, 2019
Cameroun
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
20 September 2019
AOR Received.
29 June 2019
Thanks for the info.

Whats your background status showing in your profile “ in progress “ or “ we are processing background check “ ?
you can read below:
  • "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
i don't really know in which step is my application now. the most important is eligibility... a lot of stress

N90

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys,

Received PPR today. I’ve been a silent reader here but thought it would help to post my timeline here for those still waiting for their turn.

FSW - Outland
AOR- June 19th 2019
Visa Office - London, UK
Nationality - Indian
Residence - UAE

Medical passed and BIL- July 23rd 2019
Biometric given- July 28th 2019
Biometric marked complete on cic account- October 15th 2019 (very late)
Ghost update 1- July 24th 2019
Ghost update 2 - Oct 18th 2019
PPR - October 21st

No ADRs
Emailed Ralph on September 5th , received response on the same say saying Criminality in progress and nothing ese started.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! Sit tight, it’s coming! :)

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
I have submitted my passport for one time entry visa stamping based on PPR on 8th October 2019. Still there is no updated from CIC on the visa stamping.
Any clue how long will it take for them to return the passport. (My Address is within Canada) ?

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi guys,

Received PPR today. I’ve been a silent reader here but thought it would help to post my timeline here for those still waiting for their turn.

FSW - Outland
AOR- June 19th 2019
Visa Office - London, UK
Nationality - Indian
Residence - UAE

Medical passed and BIL- July 23rd 2019
Biometric given- July 28th 2019
Biometric marked complete on cic account- October 15th 2019 (very late)
Ghost update 1- July 24th 2019
Ghost update 2 - Oct 18th 2019
PPR - October 21st

No ADRs
Emailed Ralph on September 5th , received response on the same say saying Criminality in progress and nothing ese started.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! Sit tight, it’s coming! :)
Many Many Many Congrats dear.

Reactions: N90