Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-04-2020
My AOR, MEP and BIL are exactly same as yours. But I dont have any other updates since my rprf request letter that came on July 25th and fee acknowledgment letter that came via email on 28th July.

I think it would be a good idea to order CGMS notes
I am outside Canada. Can you please share how to order them. Thanks in advance
In my case I paid all fees upfront so I can't relate to the RFPF request date.
I ordered my GCMS notes through https://www.getgcms.com/
The whole process was pretty much straight forward. You need to pay first, then send back (once filled and signed) a scan of the standard consent form you'll receive by email.

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Eligibility met - a case analyst reviewed and approved
Eligibility passed - after the above procedure, an officer reviewed and approved
then security screening
final review and approval
that's it

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Ok
Eligibility met - a case analyst reviewed and approved
Eligibility passed - after the above procedure, an officer reviewed and approved
then security screening
final review and approval
that's it
Ok this helps or may be it doesn't.

I finally called today as I will be completing 3 months on Friday. I have been told the following

Visa office Ottawa
Eligibility met
Criminality passed
Security not started

The agent was patient with questions and polite with answers. The waiting time however was around 31 minutes.

Any ideas on how much longer do I have to wait?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi,

Can you tell me if eligibility met is the same thing as eligibility passed?
Eligibility takes place in two stages. First a case analyst / assistant will review your documents and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed, review required, met etc. Then an officer will review it and make a final determination. Only after the officer makes a final determination, is the eligibility finally passed. Only after the eligibility is passed, will the security commence.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Eligibility takes place in two stages. First a case analyst / assistant will review your documents and make a recommendation. This can be recommended passed, review required, met etc. Then an officer will review it and make a final determination. Only after the officer makes a final determination, is the eligibility finally passed. Only after the eligibility is passed, will the security commence.
Thank you for your guidance. Any idea of the usual time it takes from met to passed or it's just random