+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
hello,
me too no updat since 31/07 that's why i called CIC
i called them the first time 3weeks ago the agent told me they waitting for an offier to take my application
and i called second time yesterday and the agent told me that eligibilty passed so i thing they start worrking on our file.

so even there is no updat they can be working on your application you have to call to get more informations.

Good for you. You passed eligibility so they must be doing security screening. looks like PPR is around the corner for you!

Mikebuddy

Dec 31, 2018
Hii, I got my PPR today :)

CEC inland
my timeline is the following:
AOR June 13th
RCMP finger printing request letter july 19th
PPR September 6th

I am happy to help and answer any questions
Congratulations!
Did you use PNP stream, and are they faster?

kiran08

Aug 21, 2019

CEC inland
AOR June 13th
PPR September 6th

Hey congratulations . Did u have any Foreign Experience or just Canadian Experience ?

Coz I m inland CEC applicant too
Aor June 28
RCMp requested August 02
RCMp uploaded August 21, 2019 no update after that

momars09

May 20, 2014
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
UPFRONT 08-07-2014
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2014
LANDED..........
1-09-2014

CEC inland
AOR June 13th
PPR September 6th

Heyy congratulations.. After rcmp request send when did u upload the documents for rcmp and also which is your visa office??
Thanks

Jun 23, 2019
Hello @iamchiragdave , @Invincible_0412 did you guys get any update on your medicals, I still see mine is under review.
Hello @karthikmaple

Same old status buddy- We are reviewing the results of your medical exam, post AOR- 3 months completed today.
Noticed on CIC website that processing of medical results can take upto 3 months after IRCC get them from the panel physician.

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4

Will contact IRCC again after Sep-18, as I confirmed with my panel physician that my medical results were submitted to IRCC on June 18, 2019.

Good luck.

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi

Here is my timeline so far

AOR- June 1
MEP- July 11
Biometrics completed - July 25

FSW-O

I am in the same situation as most in the group with regards to the timeline. But my real concern is that whether I have passed the eligibility check, because of two different NOCs and the gap between the jobs, around 6 years. I am thinking about getting the GCMS to confirm if my eligibility is passed. Do you think this is the right time to apply for it, or should I wait some more time?.

Thanks,
J

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Hi

Here is my timeline so far

AOR- June 1
MEP- July 11
Biometrics completed - July 25

FSW-O

I am in the same situation as most in the group with regards to the timeline. But my real concern is that whether I have passed the eligibility check, because of two different NOCs and the gap between the jobs, around 6 years. I am thinking about getting the GCMS to confirm if my eligibility is passed. Do you think this is the right time to apply for it, or should I wait some more time?.

Thanks,
J

Try calling them first. It will take less time. You might have to wait on phone for 30-45 mins. also you can ask them anyother question you have on mind.

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
how many GU you saw?
I'm not sure, I didn't really keep track of it since I also got messages asking for Schedule A and police certificate.

I ordered GCMS notes, so hopefully I'll know more next month. Might give them a call this week, just to see if they can give me any information on the progress...

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Has anyone from outside Canada been successful in calling IRCC today?
They disconnect after 1-1-1 steps. Been trying all day to reach them.

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
Ok

Ok this helps or may be it doesn't.

I finally called today as I will be completing 3 months on Friday. I have been told the following

Visa office Ottawa
Eligibility met
Criminality passed
Security not started

The agent was patient with questions and polite with answers. The waiting time however was around 31 minutes.

Any ideas on how much longer do I have to wait?
I am in same state.. called to CIC today and they said file is with Sydney Nova Scotia office and Security is not started.
Last 4 weeks its same status... not sure why CIC is taking so much long time for security to get completed. I have submitted my police certificate upfront for both Canada and India. It should be a quick turnaround.

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
I am in same state.. called to CIC today and they said file is with Sydney Nova Scotia office and Security is not started.
Last 4 weeks its same status... not sure why CIC is taking so much long time for security to get completed. I have submitted my police certificate upfront for both Canada and India. It should be a quick turnaround.
I think it's because criminality and security are different things. It's my understanding that PCC's are used to clear criminality, not security. According to CIC website, there are several agencies involved in security screening.

https://www.canada.ca/en/security-intelligence-service/services/security-screening-for-immigration-and-citizenship-applications.html

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
I think it's because criminality and security are different things. It's my understanding that PCC's are used to clear criminality, not security. According to CIC website, there are several agencies involved in security screening.

https://www.canada.ca/en/security-intelligence-service/services/security-screening-for-immigration-and-citizenship-applications.html
Thanks for the update, but the time taken for this last stage is something which is irritating.. Anyways no other option then patiently waiting. I believe there is huge backlog of application that they have to clear before reaching my application. The officer said the file is proceeding quickly for my case but security is not initiated. So BGC is cleared as per officer.

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Thanks for the update, but the time taken for this last stage is something which is irritating.. Anyways no other option then patiently waiting. I believe there is huge backlog of application that they have to clear before reaching my application. The officer said the file is proceeding quickly for my case but security is not initiated. So BGC is cleared as per officer.
Yes, it also depends on the VO. I've seen applicants from South America (FSW Outland) getting PPR in 55, 60, 80 and 90 days post AOR. All these were processed in Mexico Visa Office. They seem to be really fast. So it depends on the applicant, the Visa Office, etc...