+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Everyone!

I have applied for EE through the agent. He sent me a screenshot of my application status on the same day I gave my biometrics. Application status is as below:

Review of Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical results : You passed the Medical.
Review of Additional Documents: You do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. WE will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed
Background check: WE are processing your background checks. We will send you a message if we need more information.

May I know what stage am I at?

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
AOR: 28 June 2019
FSW-O

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
  • July 31, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview Help - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • August 14, 2019 Completed.
Background check Help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

In what stage am I currently? How long does eligibility review usually take? And does eligibility review and background check usually happen at the same time like shown above? My timeline just changed from 4 months to 18 weeks and since today 17 weeks. Is that a normal thing?

Thanks in advance!

My Status is same as yours. I also don't know what stage am I at? Hoping for the best. Its been more than two months since the AOR. I am loosing my patience.

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hello Everyone!

I have applied for EE through the agent. He sent me a screenshot of my application status on the same day I gave my biometrics. Application status is as below:

Review of Eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medical results : You passed the Medical.
Review of Additional Documents: You do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. WE will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed
Background check: WE are processing your background checks. We will send you a message if we need more information.

May I know what stage am I at?
At the same stage as most people here. They will check your eligibility and security. It could take from a week to many months from today.
Just don't be too optimistic as there are so many Jan-Feb people without PPR. IRCC is quite slow this year. 6 months wait is not normal anymore, but 6-8 months is.

widadwidad

Aug 27, 2019
morocco
Category........
Hello everybody,
I called IRCC Yesterday they says
eligibility passed
Conformity and security not started
AOR 25/06/2019 BIL done 31/07/19
FWS-O CPC ottawa
The background status: We have received your application we gonna send you a message when we start checking your background.

There was no updates since we did the BIL

is someone in the same case as me?
And how much time can take the security and the conformity?

regards.

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
At the same stage as most people here. They will check your eligibility and security. It could take from a week to many months from today.
Just don't be too optimistic as there are so many Jan-Feb people without PPR. IRCC is quite slow this year. 6 months wait is not normal anymore, but 6-8 months is.
Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me if I am at Ip 1 or IP2?

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Hello everybody,
eligibility passed
FWS-O CPC ottawa
The background status: We have received your application we gonna send you a message when we start checking your background.

regards.

Do they update Eligibility passed on the myCIC account?

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Hello everybody,
eligibility passed
FWS-O CPC ottawa

regards.
I am in same situation. I did my Biometrics on aug 09. No update after that.

widadwidad

Aug 27, 2019
morocco
Category........
I am in same situation. I did my Biometrics on aug 09. No update after that.
hello,
me too no updat since 31/07 that's why i called CIC
i called them the first time 3weeks ago the agent told me they waitting for an offier to take my application
and i called second time yesterday and the agent told me that eligibilty passed so i thing they start worrking on our file.

so even there is no updat they can be working on your application you have to call to get more informations.