>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Bloum

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Salut, jai une question pour vous si ca vous derangez pas. je vois que vous aviez recu PR dans 47 jours et vous travaillez en tant que statisticien(ne) aussi. vous savez si le temps depend dans le travail ou le pays d'origine?
Je n'ai aucune idée des critères qui font la durée de revue du dossier. Je pense que mon stream (CEC), mon nombre de points (491) et le fait que mon visa au canada était encore courant ont joué sur le fait que tout s'est fait rapidement. Et aussi je n'ai pas usé d'agence, j'ai fait toutes les démarches par moi même et je pense avoir rassemblé un dossier clair et solide.

J'ai reçu ma CoPR il y a 1 semaine :) Il ne me reste plus qu'à retourner au Canada quand je le souhaite.
Je comprends que j'ai été chanceux sur le fait que tout se soit passé rapidement. Je te souhaite autant de réussite.

Bloum

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Submitted my application on July 22, 2019 and got the AOR.

I haven't submitted "Letter of Explanation (LOE)" along with my application, was it compulsory to upload it? Should I upload it now at this stage?

Kindly reply.
No, a letter of explanation is not mandatory but it should be added if you want to add details that would help the reviewer understand some key points in your submission. For example, I wrote one to explain that even though I was applying from Québec I had no intention of going back and I also explained that one of my former company changed its name and that's the reason why the proof of experience was libeled with another company name.
So if you think everything is clear in your submission and there are no aspects that could raise suspicion and a future request from them, there's no point of uploading one now.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
My processing timelines changed from 4 months to 18 weeks. Just wondering if it is as per normal updates because 18 weeks are more than 4 months. My e AOR is dated June 06 2019.

Anybody else facing the same?

karthikmaple

Aug 8, 2019
Hello All,

I am Karthik.

I received AOR: June 27, 2019.

I did the medical exam for both my wife and me on June 24, 2019.

The medical status still shows "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."

As I see on this forum, a lot of folks have already passed Medicals.

Should I call and ask or is it fine to wait for a week or two?