+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Yes, 40 minutes after the email with medicals passed. But background check did not change, so I guess it is not that important.
yea same for me. BG status did not change! I guess we are still in false IP2.I wonder how long it will take IP1.

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hey guys! I just spoke with an IRCC agent today . She told me that my application is in the Central Intake Office at Sydney, Nova Scotia.
She also told me that my eligibility has been met and that they are working on my background check.

What does it mean my eligibility has been met?

Reactions: phl2019

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hey guys! I just spoke with an IRCC agent today . She told me that my application is in the Central Intake Office at Sydney, Nova Scotia.
She also told me that my eligibility has been met and that they are working on my background check.

What's your AOR?

Reactions: united555

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020

Are you outland or inland ?

will2009

Dec 27, 2017
Whats the difference between background and security?
It should be in this order from many threads that I have read:
AOR
MEP
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

The last three steps are altogether called Background check. So when the agent said Eligibility Met, you might wanna call IRCC and confirm status of each of the three steps I mentioned.

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
It should be in this order from many threads that I have read:
AOR
MEP
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

The last three steps are altogether called Background check. So when the agent said Eligibility Met, you might wanna call IRCC and confirm status of each of the three steps I mentioned.
She just told me my eligibility has been met and that they are working on my background. Its kinda weird since I think its too early for eligibility to be met. I am ordering gcms notes to confirm the status of all the steps.