+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

will2009

Dec 27, 2017
She just told me my eligibility has been met and that they are working on my background. Its kinda weird since I think its too early for eligibility to be met. I am ordering gcms notes to confirm the status of all the steps.
When you call, they will usually give you vague info. So the trick is to ask about status of each individual element, then they will tell you. Eligibility Met could mean that you passed Eligibility check (which is great) or something else I dont know.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Whats the difference between background and security?
Background Check essentially looks into your admissibility, your ties to socio-risk organizations and history that may depict you as a threat to Canadian society.

These are notes from another community member:
Criminality - checking your PCC for its validity (shows no criminal records, it covers the entire stay and is valid at the time of submission)

Security - the in depth analysis happens and the other agencies comes into play; information-sharing between government agencies

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
When you call, they will usually give you vague info. So the trick is to ask about status of each individual element, then they will tell you. Eligibility Met could mean that you passed Eligibility check (which is great) or something else I dont know.
I figure. Eligibility check means R10 is complete right? It is still good! Hopefully it means that I passed IP1 ( Eligibility met) which is the longest and most crucial step I think. I will call an agent in two weeks and order gcms notes to confirm the eligibility status! good luck everyone

united555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
You’d be surprised. Two nominees under the Nova Scotia program got PPR 62~ days after AOR.
Probably they are inland applicants. From what I can see, they give priority to inland applicants which is fair. I am a PnP outland applicant

neharana

Aug 6, 2019
Plz add me to the wats app group... Got my AOR on 29th June. Passed Medicals and Biometrics done on 31st July... Also, send me the link where I have to submit mu number

Last edited:

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Probably they are inland applicants. From what I can see, they give priority to inland applicants which is fair. I am a PnP outland applicant
They’re not. One flew in from Morocco and has landed, the other’s from the Philippines.

neharana

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone from June AOR gang who didnt pay RPRF upfront and has now received letter for payment.

I didnt pay upfront...and received the letter yesterday

My details are

June 6 AoR
MEP 16 July
BIL request letter July 16 (haven't done it yet)
RPRF letter July 25

@legalfalcon your views on this pls
what was your noc and how many applicants?

neharana

Aug 6, 2019
Inland, CEC
AOR - May 31
Profile updated:MEP+We are reviewing your BG-July 9
Profile update email-July 10
Ghost update-July 10
Ghost update-July 12
PPR-JULY 15!!!!
Congratulations.. May i know your NOC because it is very quick