Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
Hi guys.
I applied under nomination EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM.
AOR JUNE 17th,2019
Medical passed is the only thing updated and changed in my count. Besides that from day one till now, there is no other updates at all.
I called them in October, they said everything is passed except Security Check. And I called in December again. They said the same thing is not started. Don’t know what’s gong on in sydney,NS office. Got so annoyed. How come they are so slow. I’m wondering they may drink tea and read newspapers all day long ?

Reactions: cappyoh

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
The irony is July AOR candidates are getting PPR's and we are still stuck!
Actually I have been thinking about this question too. Two friends of mine went through the same program as I do. One got Pr in 2 months. The other got Pr in 3 months. It makes no sense. I am totally disappointed at this point. Cuz I plan to go back home for visit in early January, I can’t book tickets now.

Reactions: techie12

cappyoh

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Actually I have been thinking about this question too. Two friends of mine went through the same program as I do. One got Pr in 2 months. The other got Pr in 3 months. It makes no sense. I am totally disappointed at this point. Cuz I plan to go back home for visit in early January, I can’t book tickets now.
did they tell you that you will get the result soon? when its at the 6 month-mark?

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
did they tell you that you will get the result soon? when its at the 6 month-mark?
Nope. They said they are not sure. And they said they can send a letter after it hits 6months.

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
oh god.....thats painful. Did they say why its taking so long and may take longer than 6 months?
No. They said they don’t know. Actually I feel like they get bored by taking the call everyday.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
When I see quite a number of September people get their PPR, im like...
But really could be a number of things like the officers assigned to your case from Case Analyst, Officer, how often you travel, your VO

But I agree, I wish its more of a FIFO (first in first out approach) but I know its not possible and a lot of random factors

Reactions: Sherry,Z

cappyoh

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Probably they don’t care. I guess. I really want to get it!!!
call them again and press this question, "do you know if ill get the result in 14 days (or whenever that marks the 6 months) or how close am i to get my result. They're supposed to let you know!
And what's taking so long, is there something wrong with my file?
Ask those questions, they'll have to answer

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
call them again and press this question, "do you know if ill get the result in 14 days (or whenever that marks the 6 months) or how close am i to get my result. They're supposed to let you know!
And what's taking so long, is there something wrong with my file?
Ask those questions, they'll have to answer
Thanks for your tips. I asked those questions already. Agent said now we don’t need any documents from you. Everything looks normal bedsides security check hasn’t started yet. I don’t know where they are going to start my security check. Sad face

Reactions: cappyoh