June 2019 AOR cases

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Have you got PPR? So what does note say? Eligibility passed? Security passed?
Eligibility recommended passed.. criminality passed.. security not even started yet ... june 29AOR

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Got golden email on Nov 20.

CEC Inland Express Entry

CRS - 463
Dependent - 1
AOR – July 15
MEP – Aug 14
Spouse biometrics submitted – Aug 15
Criminality passed – Aug 25
PPR - Nov 20
VO - Vancouver

They have asked me to submit my passport to Ottawa. As my current work permit is expiring on Nov 30, I have already booked my tickets for Nov 29 going back to INDIA. I have sent a request via web form if they can send me the new PPR where I can submit my passport to VO in India. Let's see if they will transfer my application to VO in India or not. I am tensed as I have still not recd. any reply from them and I have my flight in 5 days. I spoke with the CIC agent on Friday and they told me that they are looking in this matter.

Reactions: cappyoh

cappyoh

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Got golden email on Nov 20.

CEC Inland Express Entry

CRS - 463
Dependent - 1
AOR – July 15
MEP – Aug 14
Spouse biometrics submitted – Aug 15
Criminality passed – Aug 25
PPR - Nov 20
VO - Vancouver

They have asked me to submit my passport to Ottawa. As my current work permit is expiring on Nov 30, I have already booked my tickets for Nov 29 going back to INDIA. I have sent a request via web form if they can send me the new PPR where I can submit my passport to VO in India. Let's see if they will transfer my application to VO in India or not. I am tensed as I have still not recd. any reply from them and I have my flight in 5 days. I spoke with the CIC agent on Friday and they told me that they are looking in this matter.
Congratulations!

zondahh

Jun 8, 2019
Category........
CEC
Congratulations! What you mean by Photocopy of passport? dont you need to send original?
Sorry for the late reply. There are two scenarios. Please see the following texts I copied directly from the CIC letter:

"Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp."

"If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if: o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa. o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada."

"If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding."

Other documents to send:
"1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. 2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf 3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope. 4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address."

The Annex A will be included in the letter when you receive it from CIC.

All the best,
Howard

Anmolbatra

Nov 22, 2019
Hi guys.

Inland application
ITA June 12th
AOR June 17th
Med Jul 24th

Asked for additional docx- Uploaded Jul 25th.

Ordered for GCMS notes as on Aug 22nd. Have not received until now. Tried to send them couple of emails no response yet. Did anyone go through that long wait for the notes?

Thanks

venkee

Nov 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-Jun-2019
Med's Done....
02-08-2019
Passport Req..
20-12-2019
Hi guys.

Inland application
ITA June 12th
AOR June 17th
Med Jul 24th

Asked for additional docx- Uploaded Jul 25th.

Ordered for GCMS notes as on Aug 22nd. Have not received until now. Tried to send them couple of emails no response yet. Did anyone go through that long wait for the notes?

Thanks
My notes was shared after 45 days.I got a response for one of the emails stating that it will be prioritized.Received notes after 1 week of the response email.

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hello guys, finally the wait is over. Got my PR card in the mail today. This forum was very helpful throughout the process and I thought I should give back. Find my timeline below.

PR Time Line

ITA: 12th June, 2019

Applied: 22nd June, 2019

AOR: 22nd June, 2019

Medical Passed: 30th July, 2019

Profile Updated Email: 31st July, 2019

Ghost Update: 30th August, 2019

Ghost Update: 26th September, 2019

PPR Email: 4th October, 2019

Passport Sent: 4th October, 2019

Passport Received: 7th October, 2019

Approved: 28th October, 2019