+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Hey guys,

I need a suggestion. I was unemployed when I sponsored my wife last year (13th June 2018, already 12 months over). I got the SA(sponsor approval) mail 9th Nov 2018. Currently the medical was done of my wife and the file required an interview as per GCMS notes and the interview date is not scheduled yet.
Recently I got a job. Should I update CIC about my(sponsor) new employment? If yes, then how should I update(process)?
Appreciate your suggestion.
Thanks.

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Hey guys,

I need a suggestion. I was unemployed when I sponsored my wife last year (13th June 2018, already 12 months over). I got the SA(sponsor approval) mail 9th Nov 2018. Currently the medical was done of my wife and the file required an interview as per GCMS notes and the interview date is not scheduled yet.
Recently I got a job. Should I update CIC about my(sponsor) new employment? If yes, then how should I update(process)?
Appreciate your suggestion.
Thanks.
You will need to update them by sending a web mail. You can find it at the following location.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Select "Type of application" as "Sponsorship".
Good luck!

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hello Guys! I’m an April applicant...I’m done with SA, BR, MR but my file isn’t transferred yet and is in Sydney! People who applied later have also got PPRs. Is there anyone in this group who’s still waiting for the file transfer? Or waited for a long time to get it transferred?

Here’s my timeline, let me know if you can relate
PA: India
Received - April 25
AOR- June 8
BR- June 14
SA- June 17
MR- June 17
BR done - June 20
Medical given - June 19
Medical passed - June 22
No updates after that and when I called the IRCC, I got to know that they’re working on the BGC, but it’s still in sydney and not transferred

Please help guys if you have any idea

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hello Guys! I’m an April applicant...I’m done with SA, BR, MR but my file isn’t transferred yet and is in Sydney! People who applied later have also got PPRs. Is there anyone in this group who’s still waiting for the file transfer? Or waited for a long time to get it transferred?

Here’s my timeline, let me know if you can relate
PA: India
Received - April 25
AOR- June 8
BR- June 14
SA- June 17
MR- June 17
BR done - June 20
Medical given - June 19
Medical passed - June 22
No updates after that and when I called the IRCC, I got to know that they’re working on the BGC, but it’s still in sydney and not transferred

Please help guys if you have any idea
ive been waiting since august 2018 and still no transfer..

Gulzaraman

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
So even though your VO was Mexico City, the passport was sent to Sao Paulo? Is that right?
as per my understanding these are two different countries.

what i heard recently is passports do not cross border via mail.

just wanted to confirm. please reply. i will be waiting for you.

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
as per my understanding these are two different countries.

what i heard recently is passports do not cross border via mail.

just wanted to confirm. please reply. i will be waiting for you.
That is probably correct. It's curious to me why our application wasn't processed in Sao Paulo to begin with but IRCC works in strange ways.

Techguy

Feb 13, 2014
Hello Team,

My application status shows this on dashboard.

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process
July 16, 2018 application received

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I am July 16th applicant.

anybody in same boat ?
Visa office New Delhi Visa Office
Initially the file was submitted to 'Sydney'..is this delay causing to application submitted to Sydney VO or there are files gone to Mississauga CPC office as well ?
Is there anyone who has crossed the timeline and gotten quick response ?
How long did it took ? what did you do to speed up the process ?

Ahmed112

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hello Team,

My application status shows this on dashboard.

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process
July 16, 2018 application received

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I am July 16th applicant.

anybody in same boat ?
Visa office New Delhi Visa Office
Initially the file was submitted to 'Sydney'..is this delay causing to application submitted to Sydney VO or there are files gone to Mississauga CPC office as well ?
Is there anyone who has crossed the timeline and gotten quick response ?
How long did it took ? what did you do to speed up the process ?
Hi it is sad to tell you I got procedural fainess letter.. my app going to be rejected.

Eida

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo VO
Doc's Request.
10-10-2018
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Request
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
17-12-2018

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hi it is sad to tell you I got procedural fainess letter.. my app going to be rejected.
Just provide all the proof you have and answer all the questions they address to you. PFL sometimes is a good thing...

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Why do you think that your application will be rejected? Be positive and address all the doubts of officer on which he/she wants clarification. We can't say much because we don't know the doubts of the officer.

Ahmed112

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Why do you think that your application will be rejected? Be positive and address all the doubts of officer on which he/she wants clarification. We can't say much because we don't know the doubts of the officer.
You r right. I will reply with full proofs.

Reactions: Jotsran