+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

MARIAGAL

Jun 1, 2018
Finally long process about to get over
plz dont loose hope , if you dont see any updates on file , same happened with us and it was very stressfull journey , but at the end when you see golden email , your all stress goes away

Application received Sydney - 12th June 2018
Sponsor approval - 17th August 2018
Medical passed - 10th September 2018
long silence after that
Ghost Update- 14th July 2019
BGC Started on GC Key - 15th July 2019
DM on ECAS - 18th July 2018
PPR from CPC-M - 24th July 2019

All the best guys , really wish you all to get PPR ASAP
We have the same timeline, did they request for a new medical. that's my fear . I still have not hard from them after medical passed in September .

PSabina

Nov 19, 2018
We have the same timeline, did they request for a new medical. that's my fear . I still have not hard from them after medical passed in September .
I already got my visa stamped on my passport and flying very soon. After I requested for GCMS noted they started my background check and after that it just took 2 weeks to get PPR .

Gulzaraman

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
I already got my visa stamped on my passport and flying very soon. After I requested for GCMS noted they started my background check and after that it just took 2 weeks to get PPR .
PSabina Congratulations. happy for you. how long it took you to get your passport back after submission.

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Okay need some help.

Does requesting GCMS notes somehow cause a delay in getting the PPR??? I’ve been wanting to request notes for past three months, but my lawyer insists that it will further delay our case as they will remove our file from queue, get the notes, and then put in back into queue..which can cause a six week delay or more. Can anyone share their experience? And is an MP of any help?

akua1234

Jul 4, 2019
I'm not sure who Toronto local MP is. But I live in Ottawa and just did a quick Google search. So for you. Just Google Toronto local MP. Email them and tell them about your situation and they'll get back to you. My MP's representative got back to me within an hour and appointment the next business day. Your situation seems tough. How can VO keep someone passport for so long? That is messed up
thanks.

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Congratulations... I have 14 days
Okay need some help.

Does requesting GCMS notes somehow cause a delay in getting the PPR??? I’ve been wanting to request notes for past three months, but my lawyer insists that it will further delay our case as they will remove our file from queue, get the notes, and then put in back into queue..which can cause a six week delay or more. Can anyone share their experience? And is an MP of any help?
I am not sure if requesting GCMS notes cause a delay. I have heard yes and I have heard no. I contacted my MP and they only gave me information I already knew. So not much help. They told me they would call me back end of August.

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
hey hana, did you hear anything back??
Hey

It’s been more than 14 months for us now hhh .. gckey account shows that we pass eligibility.. and as I mentioned previously we got prearrival May16.. BGC started end of May.. we haven’t heard anything since then so I’m still worried! .. it’s been so hard I miss my husband and I’m so tired of waiting!!

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Hey

It’s been more than 14 months for us now hhh .. gckey account shows that we pass eligibility.. and as I mentioned previously we got prearrival May16.. BGC started end of May.. we haven’t heard anything since then so I’m still worried! .. it’s been so hard I miss my husband and I’m so tired of waiting!!
After passing eligibility it took one week for them to send passport request. Hang tight,it's almost there, finally after 14 months my husband got his visa!

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
After passing eligibility it took one week for them to send passport request. Hang tight,it's almost there, finally after 14 months my husband got his visa!
Congrats for your husband!
In our case, BGC is taking almost 3 months now!! Hopefully my husband and I will celebrate the new year together

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Congrats for your husband!
In our case, BGC is taking almost 3 months now!! Hopefully my husband and I will celebrate the new year together
Background check is so weird! For me it didn't start until the day before DM! I was worried how long that's going to take. But after eligibility pass everything was done in a week, I hope your one gets approved soon.

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
It’s been over 14 months for us now as well. They haven’t even mentioned whether or not they have started the background check! We were asked to resend medical, police certificate, and IMM 5669...in beginning of June and we haven’t heard anything since! This is so so frustrating! Lawyer said our status merely states that application is in process and that we are part of the 20% whose application takes longer to process!‍♀

For those who have requested GCMS notes...how long do they take to arrive? Is it by email or mail?

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Hey

I know exactly how you feel. I miss my husband as well. I have 6 days as per the GC key and BGC has not even started as yet. Unless they just did not update the file. Lets pray we hear something soon!

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
It’s been over 14 months for us now as well. They haven’t even mentioned whether or not they have started the background check! We were asked to resend medical, police certificate, and IMM 5669...in beginning of June and we haven’t heard anything since! This is so so frustrating! Lawyer said our status merely states that application is in process and that we are part of the 20% whose application takes longer to process!‍♀

For those who have requested GCMS notes...how long do they take to arrive? Is it by email or mail?
Gcms notes takes 30 days, we were among 20% too, got passport request after 14 months of application submission