+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Qaiser Ahmed

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Hi, I am June 2018 applicant, after 12 months of processing I got to know that my application is forwarded to an agency that conduct interviews and visit the applicant country. can anyone tell me when would LVO immigrationofficer visit Pakistan since it's been a while I didn't get any response

Roubina

May 13, 2019
It’s been over 14 months for us now as well. They haven’t even mentioned whether or not they have started the background check! We were asked to resend medical, police certificate, and IMM 5669...in beginning of June and we haven’t heard anything since! This is so so frustrating! Lawyer said our status merely states that application is in process and that we are part of the 20% whose application takes longer to process!‍♀

For those who have requested GCMS notes...how long do they take to arrive? Is it by email or mail?
I am in the same situation, i have a lawyer too but they are useless. Contact your MP they will give you updates in 2-4 business days.

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Yep. May 2018 applicant. Been in security screening since Jan 2018. Have Webform-ed, MP-ed, GCMS-ed. It's just a waiting game for us due to 3rd party processing.

Are you in SS as well?
I don’t even know what we are in. Last correspondence we had was beginning of June 2019, asking for new police certificate and updated form, which we sent promptly. But since then, there has been NO update! Not even update of receiving the documents!!! I think I’ll order GCMS notes now. So damn frustrating.

Kash2294

Sep 5, 2019
Yep. May 2018 applicant. Been in security screening since Jan 2018. Have Webform-ed, MP-ed, GCMS-ed. It's just a waiting game for us due to 3rd party processing.

Are you in SS as well?
Same as you except... June 2018 Applicant. I would be really disappointed if all this lag by the 3rd party is due to poor management / resource constraint!

Reactions: MB from Ott

Gulzaraman

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Also, how long did it take you to get the GCMS notes??
hazra,

you should email to your VO with good pictures of your trip to visit your husband(pictures clicked with family and friends are the one they focus- this means your relationship is common among other people in your society), send them birth certificates of your kids born after you applied him.
Don't ask your agent to do it. you google and write a request email with above mentioned things. this will help you alot.

i did the same , my husband is already here. (they opened our file 3 days after my email and he got approved the same day).

Good luck.

Tasirmans

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Gcms notes usually take around 30 days, however last time we applied instead of June we received them in August.
How many of us are still waiting? Our application was submitted on 14/06/18. And since transfer in January to local visa office we’ve heard nothing. We involved MP and still not much progress just some insider tidbits from their previous experience. Is there any point in complaining and in that case to whom? We submitted a webform only to receive a copy/paste answer about how they are doing everything in their power blablabla. It felt like they

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Update on my case. I finally bit the bullet and contacted my MP. The office found out they still have not started my husband's eligibility yet. (He is the applicant) There are no red flags on the file that could be holding it up. My MP wants to wait and see what reply the VO repsonds to them on what is going on with our case. If the MP does feel the reason is valid then they will escalate it.

I hope this lights a fire under their ass to start to finish processing our application. I am a feeling it has been sitting on someone's desk for a year and nothing has been done on the case. Fingers crossed this gets things moving!