+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Gulzaraman

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Just to be sure...the pre-arrivals you’re referring to is the letter they send about free pre-arrival services and how you are eligible to avail those services...right?

If yes, then we received that over a month ago right after they requested a second medical (first was going to expire end of July). We submitted that and they then sent a request for new police certificate and new version of form (request sent June 6). Still no word from them :(
and what does your status shows? when did you apply? and your VO ?

PSabina

Nov 19, 2018
Just to be sure...the pre-arrivals you’re referring to is the letter they send about free pre-arrival services and how you are eligible to avail those services...right?

If yes, then we received that over a month ago right after they requested a second medical (first was going to expire end of July). We submitted that and they then sent a request for new police certificate and new version of form (request sent June 6). Still no word from them :(
After pre-arrivals mostly happens is the background processing and that is what we cannot determine how long would it take. Sometimes it gets over within a week or two or sometimes it takes more than a month. For my Medicals to get expired is on August 1. If they don’t finish my BGC within July then yes I also have to resubmit all the documents again.

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
and what does your status shows? when did you apply? and your VO ?
My status shows “in process”. My application was received on June 4, 2018. Case transferred to LVO in October. What should I be expecting? Really want to travel by mid August.

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
After pre-arrivals mostly happens is the background processing and that is what we cannot determine how long would it take. Sometimes it gets over within a week or two or sometimes it takes more than a month. For my Medicals to get expired is on August 1. If they don’t finish my BGC within July then yes I also have to resubmit all the documents again.
Does your status on the Ecas website show that BGC is underway? Mine just says “in process”. The detailed updates get sent to our lawyer.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
My status shows “in process”. My application was received on June 4, 2018. Case transferred to LVO in October. What should I be expecting? Really want to travel by mid August.
Can go either way as to what to expect. What date was mentioned as deadline for resubmission of forms? Usually they set the deadline a month later and won't bother to check till that date is actually due.

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Hi,

Hope all are doing well. I have a question related to translated documents. I got the watsap conversation translated in english, however the original chat pages (local language) have not been stamped (true certified) by the translator. He stamped and notarized the translated pages and left the original chat pages which i gave him to translate as it is. Will it be an issue. His argument is that he considering the chat pages as original and not copies and he says that it doesnt need to be true certified. Please let me know if anyone has send the original chat pages without true certified stamp.

Thanks and Regards,
Ahmed.

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Can go either way as to what to expect. What date was mentioned as deadline for resubmission of forms? Usually they set the deadline a month later and won't bother to check till that date is actually due.
Oh no! That sounds too depressing :(

They gave us deadline of July 22, and we got the request on June 6! We sent everything off by June 29 by express courier! Seems like that might’ve been just a waste!

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Oh no! That sounds too depressing :(

They gave us deadline of July 22, and we got the request on June 6! We sent everything off by June 29 by express courier! Seems like that might’ve been just a waste!
Well, don't pin me down on my words, I could be wrong here. But this is what I understood from previous posts re this subject. Also, they didn't specify for you to resubmit forms online only? In the letter I was sent, it was stated explicitly to NOT send any physical forms to the visa office.

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Well, don't pin me down on my words, I could be wrong here. But this is what I understood from previous posts re this subject. Also, they didn't specify for you to resubmit forms online only? In the letter I was sent, it was stated explicitly to NOT send any physical forms to the visa office.
We had to send to our lawyer first, and he then uploaded the forms.

Bruinsfan88

Jul 9, 2019
Hi my wife applied for PR i am her sponsor she lives in vermont. We applied in april. 2018. Our app was sent to the LA visa office in November 2018 we recived a letter today that our interview is in LA. Anyone else have to go across counrty for their interviews and have less then a month to do so?

Gulzaraman

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys
May applicant here

CIC requested a new updated police certificate and updated schedule A from my husband.. does that mean they started his BGC?
Our gckey account doesn’t indicate that .
We got prearrival last week

I hope it’s good news I don’t know how to feel..
hey hana, did you hear anything back??