Oct 25, 2018
Application received: June 5, 2018
Medical request:July 7 /2018
Medical passed: August 1/2018
File transferred to LVO : October 27/2018
Application processed: November 27/2018
Pre-Arrival letter : June 27 ,2019
Waiting for PPR

did you check your status? what does it says? are they doing background check ?

Ahmed112

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
It say “we are processing your background check, we will send you message if required more information “.
Hi i am still stuck in eligibility. They asked additional documents 2 may after no update. they even not told mp what they r doing. they just told app in process.

PSabina

Nov 19, 2018
Hi i am still stuck in eligibility. They asked additional documents 2 may after no update. they even not told mp what they r doing. they just told app in process.
I don’t know how are they working , since June applicants should have all got their PPR by now. Let’s all hope for the best! It’s a nightmare waiting for this long.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
You're past 12 months. You may want to: order the notes, write to the VO, contact your MP. Ten months or so with no word whatsoever is unacceptable.
What's makes you think it's unacceptable? Especially that 10 months of waiting. I didn't order any notes yet, cause I don't get what's the point when I can see the status of it on C"application status online". I have appointment tomorrow with MP from Ottawa tomorrow. July 6, 2019 was the 10 month mark. My wife is so fed up with this. Especially with her country situation.

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hello,

New here. June 4, 2018 Applicant.

It’s been over 13 months now and still waiting for the PPR! Recently got request for second police clearance certificate and updated version of IMM5669 form. Both were sent over a week ago but no update on the website! Our case was sent through lawyer so he gets all the immediate updates.

We received the pre-arrival services letter about a month ago. What does it mean? How much longer could it take? Wanted to visit Canada in August with my spouse for a wedding bt we need the process to be complete so we can actually go!

Anyone else in same boat? Case being processed at LVO, since October.

Truebeauty

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
File Transfer...
05-09-2018
Med's Request
22-11-2018
LANDED..........
16-11-19
Hello,

It’s been over 13 months now and still waiting for the PPR! Recently got request for second police clearance certificate and updated version of IMM5669 form. Both were sent over a week ago but no update on the website! Our case was sent through lawyer so he gets all the immediate updates.

We received the pre-arrival services letter about a month ago. What does it mean? How much longer could it take? Wanted to visit Canada in August with my spouse for a wedding bt we need the process to be complete so we can actually go!

Were June 14,2018 Applicants. File started processing in October 2018. Our file was in mexico and then got transferred to Trinidad Visa Office in February 2019. Have not heard a thing since February. Waiting for PPR.

PSabina

Nov 19, 2018
Hello,

I’m applicant of June 5,2018 . Received my pre-arrivals on June 27,2019 and waiting for PPR .(file was transferred to LVO)

Hajra789

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I’m applicant of June 5,2018 . Received my pre-arrivals on June 27,2019 and waiting for PPR .(file was transferred to LVO)
Just to be sure...the pre-arrivals you’re referring to is the letter they send about free pre-arrival services and how you are eligible to avail those services...right?

If yes, then we received that over a month ago right after they requested a second medical (first was going to expire end of July). We submitted that and they then sent a request for new police certificate and new version of form (request sent June 6). Still no word from them :(