FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
We finally got a call yesterday at 7:50am while the both of us were getting ready for work. Lady said that the person that was originally supposed to conduct our interview last month has been off on medical leave.....thanks for letting us know a a month later :rolleyes:

She then tells us that she will be the one conducting the interview, and that we could actually do it right now...lol

Needless to say, we are now scheduled to do it next Wednesday

And I agree about getting your MP involved. We have done it and it does seem to light a fire under CIC's ass
Oh, man can't say I am not surprised! Good luck at the interview :)

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
We finally got a call yesterday at 7:50am while the both of us were getting ready for work. Lady said that the person that was originally supposed to conduct our interview last month has been off on medical leave.....thanks for letting us know a a month later :rolleyes:

She then tells us that she will be the one conducting the interview, and that we could actually do it right now...lol

Needless to say, we are now scheduled to do it next Wednesday

And I agree about getting your MP involved. We have done it and it does seem to light a fire under CIC's ass
Which office is calling for interview

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
I called cic again today to talk about appliction. But the agent said it is still in process and offices are aware that it is talking lot longer than usual but there is absolutely nthin they can do about it. So all I can do is wait and dont know for how much more longer!

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
hey LariBoo,
I am from Toronto we were same boot I am June 6th 2018 applicant and I haven't receive yet AIP since SA in FEB 26 2019, my application still in local office.
when did you receive your AIP and Decison made?

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
they still told me ur background check still in progress there's no update yet just wait I am tired of waiting this system.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
hey LariBoo,
I am from Toronto we were same boot I am June 6th 2018 applicant and I haven't receive yet AIP since SA in FEB 26 2019, my application still in local office.
when did you receive your AIP and Decison made?
We are in same situation 12 june 2018
And nothing after SA in march
File is in Etobicoke please let me know if u get any update thanks

MysL73

Dec 5, 2019
Hi I’m into 18 months of waiting for my Inland spouse RP. It’s getting frustrating and reading from the thread here everyone seems to be getting the same generated mail:

“Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.“

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

I contacted my local MPs office and the update they got was medical expired everything else was in order. IRCC has not contacted me for a new medical so I emailed them to ask last week (November). They replied that my son’s medical was still outstanding in their records (??) which is bizarre and frustrating because they already confirmed BACK IN MAY that he’s been removed from the application. I had to email again and they replied back to say yes he’s been removed.
I hope this delay is not due to the irregularities in updates in the system for my file. I don’t even know what to think anymore. ... 18 months!

Reactions: MinMin13

ali64mon

Sep 4, 2015
Hi All,

My wife has applied for PR under the spouse sponsorship category back in June 2018.
We called IRCC a few times and did not get any reason why processing the application has taken such a long time.
This week, we contacted our MP and this is the information that the MP's office could get from IRCC:

The eligibility assessment has not been initiated.
The medical assessment was completed and remains valid until 2020/06/01.
The security assessment has been in progress with partners since 2019/09/23.
Please note, when assessments are being carried out by partners we are not able to provide an estimated completion time.
The criminality assessment has been in progress since 2019/03/28.

It shows the eligibility has not even started!!! Is it something usual or rare?

Any response is appreciated.
Regards

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
Hi All,

My wife has applied for PR under the spouse sponsorship category back in June 2018.
We called IRCC a few times and did not get any reason why processing the application has taken such a long time.
This week, we contacted our MP and this is the information that the MP's office could get from IRCC:

The eligibility assessment has not been initiated.
The medical assessment was completed and remains valid until 2020/06/01.
The security assessment has been in progress with partners since 2019/09/23.
Please note, when assessments are being carried out by partners we are not able to provide an estimated completion time.
The criminality assessment has been in progress since 2019/03/28.

It shows the eligibility has not even started!!! Is it something usual or rare?

Any response is appreciated.
Regards
I am in the same situation except have not got medical request. They told my mp that medical has not been requestes yet, background check not started yet. And estimated time remaining unknown.

RJ8812

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12/06/2018
AOR Received.
27/07/2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
Well, the process is finally over. Wife received her PR card in the mail last week

My advice to everyone who still hasn't received it, go and talk to your local Federal MP.

ali64mon

Sep 4, 2015
Well, the process is finally over. Wife received her PR card in the mail last week

My advice to everyone who still hasn't received it, go and talk to your local Federal MP.
Congratulations.
So, we talked to our Federal MP.
The MP's office contacted IRCC and provided us some information regarding my wife's PR application.
What else the MP could do?

Regards

Reactions: RJ8812