FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Yes, I am an inland applicant. Same boat. Waiting for eligibility to be started on both PA and Sponsor side.
Last month got applicant eligibility passed. Now waiting for medical, security and criminality to finish processing.

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Congrats! If it was me and there was an option to reply, I would. But I don't know if it is required.
I ended up responding the email with simply:

"Though it might not be required, I wanted to confirm that my husband and I will attend the meeting at the location above at the posted time.

Thank you"

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
My file was transferred to etobicoke 5 months ago for workshare and my notes says Additional information must be submitted to confirm the relationship is genuine
So that was being said by the officer before transferred to etobicoke and no one touch my file untill now
I was thinking is it good idea to send some proofs of cohabitation?is it bad for my file if i send some documents without being requested?
Please guide thanks

hhalterman

Oct 3, 2018
Finally this process is coming to an end. Received an email from CIC that we have a scheduled interview on October 23, 2019 to finalize the application for permanent residence. Original application submission date was June 18, 2018. Does anyone have any advice or what to expect in the interview?
Thank you!

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Finally this process is coming to an end. Received an email from CIC that we have a scheduled interview on October 23, 2019 to finalize the application for permanent residence. Original application submission date was June 18, 2018. Does anyone have any advice or what to expect in the interview?
Thank you!
Soooo happy for you!

Reactions: hhalterman

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Thank you!
Congrats, which office is conducting your landing interview?
I read that the landing interview is very short (<15 min) and they ask simple questions like : Are you still married? etc.

Last edited:

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Thank you!
Congratulations which office was dealing with your file?

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Thank you!
Wow, congratulations!

ali64mon

Sep 4, 2015
Applied for my spouse in late June 2018.
Sponsorship approval in February.
Medical request in April.
Requested for more documents in September (from Montreal hob).
No updates then.
Called CIC; the agent said the application is in the security check.
Applied for GCMS notes 2 months ago and yet no response.
Almost 16 months passed!!!

hhalterman

Oct 3, 2018
Congrats, which office is conducting your landing interview?
I read that the landing interview is very short (<15 min) and they ask simple questions like : Are you still married? etc.
Thank you! My interview is in London and wow that’s way shorter then I had imagined.

Zoyanova

Sep 24, 2018
Am I the only one who haven't heard back from IRCC after the sponsor's approval? I'm still going through the eligibility process- no medical requests, no additional documents requests...Nothing. No timeline.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Am I the only one who haven't heard back from IRCC after the sponsor's approval? I'm still going through the eligibility process- no medical requests, no additional documents requests...Nothing. No timeline.
Same here brother last update SA In may and then nothing after

Tag6960

Sep 23, 2019
I am in the eaxact same situation...no medical request...no additional document request..basically nothing since SA in feb.

Last edited:

hhalterman

Oct 3, 2018
Just another update... my husband received the PR today!! Meeting was very easy and went quickly. Good luck to everyone else still waiting, hope everything works out for you guys!