****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I Know :( trying not to feel hopeless. coming up on 15 months now
Just received my GCMS notes
This time I ordered from CBSA to fing out if im on security screening
But still doesn’t say anything about security just blank
What can i do now?
Does that mean they didnt sent my file for security screning?
Please help

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Just received my GCMS notes
This time I ordered from CBSA to fing out if im on security screening
But still doesn’t say anything about security just blank
What can i do now?
Does that mean they didnt sent my file for security screning?
Please help
How long did it take to get the CBSA note and did you order it yourself or through representative? I ordered mine as well.
Then what does it say?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
How long did it take to get the CBSA note and did you order it yourself or through representative? I ordered mine as well.
Then what does it say?
I ordered by myself and it took them 55 days to process
I received but its same nothing about security just says security not started and received all the details since i came to canada

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
I ordered by myself and it took them 55 days to process
I received but its same nothing about security just says security not started and received all the details since i came to canada
I see, have you tried ordering CSIS notes? maybe that will have some information.

Did you receive your CBSA notes on paper or CD?

Cvol

May 14, 2019
June 28th applicant, Montreal hub.
Got DM about a week and a half ago, called yesterday to follow up and received an answer that application was indeed approved and I'm just waiting on invitation for PR interview; basically to receive the PR. Took a while but worth the wait . Goodluck to everyone!

Reactions: BrasilCan

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I called CIC last week and spoke to a very sincere rep. Surprising, as many of those people with CIC seem to be unfeeling and robotic.
She said that she deals with calls everyday like ours and while some people are very fortunate to get there PR within 12 months, they still see many many applications taking 18 months to process. She says its much more common than we think.
wasn't happy news, but it was positive to hear others are in the same boat and its not because there is something necessarily wrong.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I called CIC last week and spoke to a very sincere rep. Surprising, as many of those people with CIC seem to be unfeeling and robotic.
She said that she deals with calls everyday like ours and while some people are very fortunate to get there PR within 12 months, they still see many many applications taking 18 months to process. She says its much more common than we think.
wasn't happy news, but it was positive to hear others are in the same boat and its not because there is something necessarily wrong.
Lucky you
I had a chance to talk with one lady last week and she was so rude and like
If u keep calling us this is going to be the reason of your file delays.
We give note to the officer that you bother to call again and again
Honestly i called maybe twice a month
Its been 16 months totall and no news
So sad

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
Guys I spoke an agent September 10,2019.
He told me your application is an queu for review by an officer at local office they will contact you shortly.
What you think?

may_dec

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fredericton, NB
Category........
FAM
We applied 4 June 2018 (full timeline in signature). After IRCC cancelled an interview in July, we were again summoned to attend a relationship interview on 13 Sept 2019. The interview went smoothly, although we were there for almost 4 hours. At the end, the officer suggested that there were no issues, but of course we have to wait for a formal letter.

I asked about the status of the other parts of the process (since as far as our GCMS notes indicated, nothing has started). The officer indicated that they no longer do any of the other processing if there is any reason to suspect the relationship. So, now, after almost 15 months, they will *start* the background and security checks. She seemed to hint that we might have to re-do some of the security documentation.

As an aside, after receiving an essentially empty GCMS report in July (ordered on the 1 year anniversary of the application), we ordered a second report on July 16, but have not received a response after two months. Based on my conversation with the agent, there doesn't seem to be much point in pressing for it.

If any of the "seniors" are reading this, it no longer seems like "order your GCMS notes" is useful advice for people receiving interview requests. If what has happened in our case is typical, the file will contain no information, if you even get a response.

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
We applied 4 June 2018 (full timeline in signature). After IRCC cancelled an interview in July, we were again summoned to attend a relationship interview on 13 Sept 2019. The interview went smoothly, although we were there for almost 4 hours. At the end, the officer suggested that there were no issues, but of course we have to wait for a formal letter.

I asked about the status of the other parts of the process (since as far as our GCMS notes indicated, nothing has started). The officer indicated that they no longer do any of the other processing if there is any reason to suspect the relationship. So, now, after almost 15 months, they will *start* the background and security checks. She seemed to hint that we might have to re-do some of the security documentation.

As an aside, after receiving an essentially empty GCMS report in July (ordered on the 1 year anniversary of the application), we ordered a second report on July 16, but have not received a response after two months. Based on my conversation with the agent, there doesn't seem to be much point in pressing for it.

If any of the "seniors" are reading this, it no longer seems like "order your GCMS notes" is useful advice for people receiving interview requests. If what has happened in our case is typical, the file will contain no information, if you even get a response.

Thank you for your update. I hope everything speeds up for you guys now. If you don't mind me asking, what was it that you believe gave them the notion that your relationship could be suspect? We are approaching 15 months now and haven't heard anything since SA in Feb. We are a married couple whom have always cohabited, no time apart since 2017 and are wondering what the heydey is going on.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Thank you for your update. I hope everything speeds up for you guys now. If you don't mind me asking, what was it that you believe gave them the notion that your relationship could be suspect? We are approaching 15 months now and haven't heard anything since SA in Feb. We are a married couple whom have always cohabited, no time apart since 2017 and are wondering what the heydey is going on.
We are on same page
Last update in may30-2019 about SA
same day file transferred to lkcal office etobicoke for workshare since then its NOTHING.
so tired and almost thinking to withdraw☹