+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hello all,

A couple days ago my husband sent an email through the web forum to see what is taking so long as the estimated completion date would have been June 18th, 2019. Today he got a email response and this is what was said

“We verified the information you provided and can confirm a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision. ”

Which is very frustrating because when we login to the online account nothing has changed and they say it’s still in process. Has anyone else received a reply like this?
Dont trust the info on gckey. They are not updated. ;)

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Oh I didn't know there will be exclusions. Is the governmental job also in the exclusion category?
You''ll have to look at your permit and see. For his, its no hospitals and no schools/childcare. I dont think government is an issue, its mostly that they don't want you to work with vulnerable populations without the medical. We almost applied to have his exclusions removed when we did the medical but thought " Oh whatever PR is coming soon!".

we should have applied. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Nisht

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hello all,

A couple days ago my husband sent an email through the web forum to see what is taking so long as the estimated completion date would have been June 18th, 2019. Today he got a email response and this is what was said

“We verified the information you provided and can confirm a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision. ”

Which is very frustrating because when we login to the online account nothing has changed and they say it’s still in process. Has anyone else received a reply like this?
I hope they are right
I have same issue
My file was eent to Etobicoke for workshare 3 months ago and still no response
I contact with CSE lets see what they say abiut my file

Cookiecrumble

Apr 8, 2013
Finally my husband is officially pr today!
June 28,2018 inland applicant timeline
Montreal hub
October 2018-owp
Feb 11, 2019- start processing
May 30, 2019- request for medical and Resend police clearance
June 11- medical pass
June 14- medical received
June 28- decision made
July 30- request for landing interview
August 15 pr interview.

Thank you so much to this group! It helps us so much!
Good luck to everybody! Good news is on the way!

RJ8812

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12/06/2018
AOR Received.
27/07/2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
Hello all,

hope this is true for you guys

gonna try sending them a message as well

Last edited:

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am trying to understand... Why have they skipped Early June applicants tho ? No updates since Med in February... is it because I’m in Montreal ? I’m June 6th and Nov applicants for their PR ! Why Lord ?

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
I am Toronto same situation buddy June 6th applicant 2018. received SA on February 26,2019 no AIP . since nothing else has been receive, the file has been transferred local office March 1st 209, I called them couple times regarding my application status they told me we are still processing ur criminality and eligibility because eligibility is part of the criminality u know. so what else we can do nothing right is crazy and tough moment their's no time frame processing when it come to background checks versification will wait is gonna finish soon.
plz note: I ordered my note on July 6 2019 to get know deeply what's going on about my file and I paid fee for $5 to re

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
to request note of ur application I haven't even receive my note till now so I send them an email last week no response yet .
have you order ur note so far?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
to request note of ur application I haven't even receive my note till now so I send them an email last week no response yet .
have you order ur note so far?
I have same situation and my file is transferred to local office Etobicoke for workshre
Its been 3 months no reply
Ordered notes on july5 still no news
We are stuck my friend

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys
As most of the members here already know my situation (pretty sad)
File is in Etobicoke for workshare 3 months ago and still no response
we have SA and open work permit
Question is they didnt give AIP yet so if i wanna go pakistan for a quick vacation (15 days)is it possible to have issues at the border?
I have valid work permit and visa
Thanks

cindni01

May 4, 2018
Hi guys
As most of the members here already know my situation (pretty sad)
File is in Etobicoke for workshare 3 months ago and still no response
we have SA and open work permit
Question is they didnt give AIP yet so if i wanna go pakistan for a quick vacation (15 days)is it possible to have issues at the border?
I have valid work permit and visa
Thanks
No you won't run into problems. I traveled twice to Jamaica for longer than 15 days