+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
I got medical request recently. Where to get medical done in brampton or near brampton for the less price?

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Congratulations .
I am still waiting AIP still processing background and eligibility
June 6 2018 applicant is 13 months alreday crazy man
I am June 20th applicant still waiting for reviewing elegibility to get started. I am stuck in bkg check since Feb. Have they started reviewing your eligibility?

Nejla

Jul 10, 2018
Canada ON
AOR Received.
Hi Everyone,

I called CIC yesterday asking about my application after AIP received July 9th from Montreal , he said they still reviewing the eligibility and my file still in Montreal not transferred yet to Etobicoke.
Finger Crossed for all of you

Reactions: BrasilCan

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I am June 20th applicant still waiting for reviewing elegibility to get started. I am stuck in bkg check since Feb. Have they started reviewing your eligibility?
My account has said reviewing eligibility and also reviewing background since the end of march with no changes.

VeronikaDd

Dec 11, 2018
Hello ! I have sent the package on 5th of June and it was received the next day. I haven't received any file number yet.. how long does it take approximately? Thank you

polarbear2017

Aug 28, 2017
Hey everyone, June 29 applicant here. We got DM on PA side in Ecas a couple days ago. Not sure of the exact date of DM since we hadn’t logged into check for 3 weeks. We had DM on sponsor side back in April. I guess the next step will be the landing interview, which given where we live (Vancouver) I understand will take a while to come.

Reactions: BrasilCan

Dadada

Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys, I finally got PR on 10th July.
Just wanna share my timeline here to help you get some ideas..

Application sent : June 21
AOR received: August 13
OWP : September 13
Medical request: February 7
Medical passed : In the beginning of March
Additional documents request : March 18
Fingerprints check : March 19
SA : May 3
Pre- arrival letter: May 4
Eligibility passed : May 6
DM on ecas : May 8
Interview : July 10th
I wish everyone here a good luck.

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Morning All,

Quick update for you, 27th June applicant, received landing interview email last Monday, had the interview done at Etobicoke immigration office on Friday and it seems I am a permanent resident now. Am told that PR card will be arriving in the post shortly, 3-4 weeks.
Good luck to everyone in the forum and I hope that you all get to your final stage ASAP.

Nejla

Jul 10, 2018
Canada ON
AOR Received.
Morning All,

Quick update for you, 27th June applicant, received landing interview email last Monday, had the interview done at Etobicoke immigration office on Friday and it seems I am a permanent resident now. Am told that PR card will be arriving in the post shortly, 3-4 weeks.
Good luck to everyone in the forum and I hope that you all get to your final stage ASAP.
Congrats !