+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

CanadaJamDoc

Oct 19, 2017
I agree they bounced around a few batches. Lots of us from August are in the same position and all different PA nationalities seem to be affected. It’s definitely frustrating!
June 27th Applicant here. I also don't think it is nationality as I am on a Jamaican forum as well and January and February 2019 Inland applicants are already getting their interviews. Very frustrating. My husband went to our MP's office today to fill out a form giving them access to our file so hopefully in a couple weeks we will know at least something. Here's to hoping we all hear some good news soon.

Reactions: Linda_s74

Esk

Sep 12, 2018
I already had AIP but just today got DM on ECAS. It’s so confusing how they update on ECAS or GC key. I have a letter saying eligibility passed (AIP) but on GC key still shows up that they’re reviewing my eligibility.

Reactions: andybc

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I already had AIP but just today got DM on ECAS. It’s so confusing how they update on ECAS or GC key. I have a letter saying eligibility passed (AIP) but on GC key still shows up that they’re reviewing my eligibility.
Gckey will usually not update until the day you land after AIP.

Reactions: Esk

Thegreen

Jun 13, 2019
Hey guys, I’m June 4 applicant (Mississauga), my file was transferred to Vancouver,

- Med request on feb.

- last Friday (July 19) AIP and SA the letter was from Vancouver.

- Today I saw in ECAS (July 22) decision made on both sides. I guess my file still in Vancouver because 4 days ago We got AIP and SA letters from Vancouver.

Good luck guys, we almost there!

Last edited:
Reactions: leaamarie

RJ8812

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12/06/2018
AOR Received.
27/07/2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
We are June 14 2018 applicants.

Should we be worried that we haven't heard anything since March? Medical was passed back in February. My wife got her eligibility passed document on March 19th, while I (sponsor) got the eligibility passed document on the same date. On our Immigration application page, it has said that they "are processing your background check" since March. Is it normal to take that long?

Would you guys suggest I contact someone to find out, or just be patient, and wait?

leaamarie

Jul 9, 2019
We are June 14 2018 applicants.

Should we be worried that we haven't heard anything since March? Medical was passed back in February. My wife got her eligibility passed document on March 19th, while I (sponsor) got the eligibility passed document on the same date. On our Immigration application page, it has said that they "are processing your background check" since March. Is it normal to take that long?

Would you guys suggest I contact someone to find out, or just be patient, and wait?
We're June 21st applicants in the same boat. Medical passed in February. Nothing since. We've contacted our local MP, IRCC (both email and by phone). All they can tell us is it's taking longer and all we can do is wait and wait some more. Hopefully we all hear something soon!

Reactions: CrystalZ and RJ8812

RJ8812

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12/06/2018
AOR Received.
27/07/2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
We're June 21st applicants in the same boat. Medical passed in February. Nothing since. We've contacted our local MP, IRCC (both email and by phone). All they can tell us is it's taking longer and all we can do is wait and wait some more. Hopefully we all hear something soon!
Thanks for this info. Frustrating to say the least, but I guess we just need to be a little more patient

may_dec

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fredericton, NB
Category........
FAM
Finding hope in the tiniest of things ...

Yesterday the status of our application changed on the MyCIC dashboard - from "submitted" to "profile updated". But today it's back to "submitted". The detail page has one small change. The date of the medical approval changed from July 18 to Feb 28. (The former was always nonsense, as AOR was dated July 19th, and the actual exam was in February.)

I guess the good news is that somebody actually looked at the file after 6 months of inaction.

Reactions: RJ8812

leaamarie

Jul 9, 2019
Finding hope in the tiniest of things ...

Yesterday the status of our application changed on the MyCIC dashboard - from "submitted" to "profile updated". But today it's back to "submitted". The detail page has one small change. The date of the medical approval changed from July 18 to Feb 28. (The former was always nonsense, as AOR was dated July 19th, and the actual exam was in February.)

I guess the good news is that somebody actually looked at the file after 6 months of inaction.
Our medical passed date has updated to the correct one as well. Fingers crossed this is good news for the both of us! What is your status on ECAS?

mohsen.k

Nov 10, 2016
Here is an update for those who are still waiting. We got our interview invitation today, almost exactly one month after DM on ecas.

Application received: June 19, 2018
Medical passed: late February
AIP and SA: June 19, 2019
DM on ecas: A few days after AIP and SA (not sure)
-- No DM letter received
Interview invitation letter: July 23, 2019
Interview date: August 6, 2019

Reactions: leaamarie

may_dec

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fredericton, NB
Category........
FAM
Our medical passed date has updated to the correct one as well. Fingers crossed this is good news for the both of us! What is your status on ECAS?
Nothing new on ECAS - sponsor side - nothing except "we started processing on July 18, 2018", PA side - medical passed.

(As I've reported before, GCMS as of July 1st said that no eligibility assessments have started on either side, and the only actual note was that Info Sharing produced no concerns.)

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Here is an update for those who are still waiting. We got our interview invitation today, almost exactly one month after DM on ecas.

Application received: June 19, 2018
Medical passed: late February
AIP and SA: June 19, 2019
DM on ecas: A few days after AIP and SA (not sure)
-- No DM letter received
Interview invitation letter: July 23, 2019
Interview date: August 6, 2019
Which office ?