SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
My phone system is still saying we need additional documents which I submitted 27th march.(deadline was 28 march)
Its been a month they didn’t update
Starting to worry as i spoke to call cente and they confirmed they received it.
But why still no update
Anyone same situation
??
Im similar to you check my recent post

BarryOSullivan

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
Hey everybody,

Pleased to say we have a landing interview date for May 6th. We're over the moon but with a slight hiccup - it's the very same day my spouse (the sponsor) is due to start an internship, and the letter said that both of us should attend if we applied under common law partnership. I wasn't aware of this - is there no way around it? If she must, she will go with me as it's more important, but it will be problematic for her. After investigating, I found that some say it's down to the individual officer whether they care the sponsor is there or not. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey everybody,

Pleased to say we have a landing interview date for May 6th. We're over the moon but with a slight hiccup - it's the very same day my spouse (the sponsor) is due to start an internship, and the letter said that both of us should attend if we applied under common law partnership. I wasn't aware of this - is there no way around it? If she must, she will go with me as it's more important, but it will be problematic for her. After investigating, I found that some say it's down to the individual officer whether they care the sponsor is there or not. Does anyone have an opinion on this?
For outland apps it's not required.

For inland on the other hand, there is no way around really. You can always reschedule however!

Reactions: BarryOSullivan

BarryOSullivan

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
For outland apps it's not required.

For inland on the other hand, there is no way around really. You can always reschedule however!
Actually to follow up, if I were to delay, do you have any idea how that works? Would they put back my interview by only a week? Several months? Do they offer a selection of dates or they just pick one and say you better be there? Thanks so much!