+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

sarkhan9229

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
He received it via email and it was also on GCKey (nothing else on GCKey has been updated though)

We live in NB, so he actually didn’t receive an appointment. He can present himself anytime M-F during business hours before August 7.
That is amazing! What day of June did you apply?

natashabalani

Aug 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
He received it via email and it was also on GCKey (nothing else on GCKey has been updated though)

We live in NB, so he actually didn’t receive an appointment. He can present himself anytime M-F during business hours before August 7.
thats great, congrats again ! I'm hoping for good news soon too, fingers crossed :)

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
We were able to pop over to the Immigration office this afternoon and my husband landed...he's now a Permanent Resident! I can't believe this process is finally over!!

Reactions: sarkhan9229

Ceecee10

Feb 11, 2019
Hi everyone we haven’t gotten our medical request yet unfortunately we are June 26th but it did change stating they are in the process of the background check? Should I be concern as there is 10 weeks left according to gc key online? Thanks

Kingcrz

Apr 11, 2019
Can someone please tell me why the Montreal hub is taking so long to finalize individuals Application. My application was in from since June 28 and took months just to start processing, already got SA now am at medical received an I dont know what's next.

dididirib

Mar 11, 2019
Can someone please tell me why the Montreal hub is taking so long to finalize individuals Application. My application was in from since June 28 and took months just to start processing, already got SA now am at medical received an I dont know what's next.
We called IRCC this week and were told that the Montreal office currently has a 6-8 month delay starting from the day your application got transferred to them. I'm still waiting for MR and BGC hasn't even started yet.

Reactions: Kingcrz