+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

dididirib

Mar 11, 2019
I'm in the same boat. SA letter received Feb 27th. Alberta applicant. No Med Request or anything else since the SA approval in February. Letter was from Montreal.
Got SA same date as yours and so far no MR yet. Also from Montreal office. I've seen many other applicants being processed there and it's very very slow.

Reactions: BrasilCan

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
From which office you receive medical ?
Hi All,

June 27th applicant, had my medical request received last Thursday and I complete the medical this week on Tuesday.
I am hoping that the results will be sent to CIC by end of next week as they will take 7-10 working days, according to the doctor.
Will keep you posted on the progress.
Any estimates on how long does it take after medical is done....?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi All,

June 27th applicant, had my medical request received last Thursday and I complete the medical this week on Tuesday.
I am hoping that the results will be sent to CIC by end of next week as they will take 7-10 working days, according to the doctor.
Will keep you posted on the progress.
Any estimates on how long does it take after medical is done....?
There is no estimate time after medical as all cases are different.i submitted my medical in aug 2018 and still waiting so you never know.
Just stay update
Thanks

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys i just checked ECAS and it says DECISION MADE! I havent recieved any email or seen any updates on gckey yet.

How long before i receive something?
We received DM on both sides on April 1st and haven’t heard anything since then. (GCKey hasn’t been updated but we received an Eligibility Passed letter)

Reactions: SDOUGLAS

polarbear2017

Aug 28, 2017
For anyone whose processing office is Montreal Hub: have any of your background checks changed to "We are processing your background check"?
Yes, my husband's app is in Montreal Hub and his background check started about two weeks ago.

He just received the pre-arrival services letter this morning in his GCkey account. Anyone know what this signifies? His eligibility is still being reviewed according to GCkey and we only have Decision Made on the sponsor side.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys I am June 12 applicant
My file was transferred to Vancouver hub and in feb they ask applicant bank statement which i sent
And march they asked my spouse (sponsor) for tax assessment and employment letter i have sent it 2 weeks ago and online system still says we need additional documents
My question is
First correspondence came from officer C&I
second came from SL
From Vancouver hub
What is that mean?
Two officers working on my eligibility?
Still review of eligibility not started and background check in process from January