+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
We called IRCC this week and were told that the Montreal office currently has a 6-8 month delay starting from the day your application got transferred to them. I'm still waiting for MR and BGC hasn't even started yet.
That better not be true! They send files to other offices for workload distribution. Why on earth would they send our files there if there's a 6-8 month delay?! :mad:

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
That better not be true! They send files to other offices for workload distribution. Why on earth would they send our files there if there's a 6-8 month delay?! :mad:
Its not true
They sent my file to Vancouver hub and still waiting for update
It will be over soon
Keep your hopes high and pray for everyone
JazakAllah

Reactions: Toubkaltip

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
It depends why it was transferred. If it was just for workload sharing it will have no impact on processing time. If it’s for further review then it will cause a delay and that delay is dependent on the office.

dididirib

Mar 11, 2019
Its not true
They sent my file to Vancouver hub and still waiting for update
It will be over soon
Keep your hopes high and pray for everyone
JazakAllah
You say it's not true but I was the one on the call with the IRCC agent, who put me on hold for 5min when he saw that my app was transferred to Montreal and then told me about the delay... But ok lol

Reactions: melito

dididirib

Mar 11, 2019
It depends why it was transferred. If it was just for workload sharing it will have no impact on processing time. If it’s for further review then it will cause a delay and that delay is dependent on the office.
Yes, it was transferred for workload sharing and not only mine. I've been in contact with other applicants, all from June, in the same situation. And about it not impacting processing time it's not true, it totally does. No one of us had the application started yet, nor we got MR or BGC and we are about 10 weeks to complete the 12 month period So yeah, it does affect processing time if they transfer you to an office that has a huge delay like that.

Reactions: Linda_s74

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Yes, it was transferred for workload sharing and not only mine. I've been in contact with other applicants, all from June, in the same situation. And about it not impacting processing time it's not true, it totally does. No one of us had the application started yet, nor we got MR or BGC and we are about 10 weeks to complete the 12 month period So yeah, it does affect processing time if they transfer you to an office that has a huge delay like that.
Did they tell you when it was transferred there?
It's crazy that they would transfer people's app to Montreal for workshare when they are aware that there's additional delays there!

Reactions: BrasilCan

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Finally for the love of gravy we got our medical request. Husband did the exam today. Application also out of Montreal HUB. We called CIC and amazingly after trying to get through multiple times since june we spoke to a HUMAN. They are in complete denial of the massive across the board delays. I made the mistake of telling her I am apart of a forum with several other June applicants who also experienced massive delays, which she promptly cut me off saying "They do not represent CIC, every case is different".
Ok.

We have our SA. No update on the background check or applicants approval yet.

At least a little change. Im still remaining hopeful that my husband will have his PR sometime this summer. Maybe not June as we hoped but perhaps August?
fingers crossed.

best of luck. Happy to hear some of you are getting your landing letters and such.

dididirib

Mar 11, 2019
Did they tell you when it was transferred there?
It's crazy that they would transfer people's app to Montreal for workshare when they are aware that there's additional delays there!
Transferred on March 12th. So 6 to 8 months extra counting from that. Sigh

Chloe0608

Jan 6, 2019
Hi all,
I saw some feed that they said their application is transferred to other office which means time will take more even 6-8months...
Can we call cic to determine?
I guess i am in a good situation too..
i dont know how many people are in the same situation as mine
But I did my Medical and it passed. After that no update.. not even sa or pa..
Does anyone have same situation or any feedback?
Thank you in advance.

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey Medical question
Husband completed the medical and tests and such, and I understand that its the physicians responsibility to send this to CIC? On our online login for cic it says *Proof of upfront medical exam required* and a place to submit our documents. Do we submit the Information e-medical sheet as a document? Just did the medical yesterday.

Thanks!

Chloe0608

Jan 6, 2019
Hello,
I have one question for those who knows how cic request additional document.
If they want to see more document from applicants, will they letter to us or email?
As I have updated my new address a month after moving out, I am a bit worried on that.
Please advise.

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hello,
I have one question for those who knows how cic request additional document.
If they want to see more document from applicants, will they letter to us or email?
As I have updated my new address a month after moving out, I am a bit worried on that.
Please advise.
From what I've read these requests either happen through e-mail or your myCIC account.

Reactions: SDOUGLAS and Nicleb

SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Hi guys im a little confused, i needed to provide additional document (fingerprint by the rcmp) which i did. The results was sent to cic way before the deadline date.

On the gckey at one point is changed from additional documents required TO reviewing additional documents THEN to not applicable.

Out of curiosity today i clicked on the "veiw submitted application or upload documents" and it says "replacement overdue " "document rcmp criminal check".

Just a side note on the 9th april i received eligibility passed for sponsor and applicant and decision made was posted on ecas.

Is this something i should worry about? Is it just the gckey hasnt been updated yet?

Im really worried.

lorelli

Sep 4, 2018
Hey Medical question
Husband completed the medical and tests and such, and I understand that its the physicians responsibility to send this to CIC? On our online login for cic it says *Proof of upfront medical exam required* and a place to submit our documents. Do we submit the Information e-medical sheet as a document? Just did the medical yesterday.

Thanks!
Hi, it is the doctors responsibility to upload the information into the emedical system.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
My phone system is still saying we need additional documents which I submitted 27th march.(deadline was 28 march)
Its been a month they didn’t update
Starting to worry as i spoke to call cente and they confirmed they received it.
But why still no update
Anyone same situation
??

Reactions: SDOUGLAS