+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
When I called IRCC, the automated system says that the review of my eligibility has not started yet, but processsing started Feb 1st. I assume it is referring to the review of eligibility for main applicant only? Has any June applicants' review of eligibility started?

Last edited:

lorelli

Sep 4, 2018
Wow amazing to hear from hune applicants
Please share yiur timeline thanks
Application received June 8th
AOR July 22nd
OWP Sept 26
Med request Feb 6
Request of additional documents ( they wanted me to add more updated info to my schedule A and send current proof of cohabitation which I sent to them the same day) Feb 21
SA/AIP Feb 26
Landing Interview March 18

The email my husband received says “we are pleased to inform you that the processing of your permanent resident application will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for 9:30am on March 23rd”

It then goes into detail about the location and what I should bring.

They haven’t updated anything on my side as of yet.

I’m nervous lol

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Application received June 8th
AOR July 22nd
OWP Sept 26
Med request Feb 6
Request of additional documents ( they wanted me to add more updated info to my schedule A and send current proof of cohabitation which I sent to them the same day) Feb 21
SA/AIP Feb 26
Landing Interview March 18

The email my husband received says “we are pleased to inform you that the processing of your permanent resident application will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for 9:30am on March 23rd”

It then goes into detail about the location and what I should bring.

They haven’t updated anything on my side as of yet.

I’m nervous lol
Congrats!
When did your background check change to in process on gckey?

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
When I called IRCC, the automated system says that the review of my eligibility has not started yet, but processsing started Feb 1st. I assume it is referring to the review of eligibility for main applicant only? Has any June applicants' review of eligibility started?
Yes mine started a 10 days ago and still waiting...!!!! My sponsor get DM 2 weeks ago

Esk

Sep 12, 2018
Hi!
Today me and my husband received a call from Immigration. They did a mini interview by phone.