+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Received my notes yesterday and i dont see any red flags they mentionedreason to transfer my file is ELIGIBILITY
Any idea guys
Im june 12

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Received my notes yesterday and i dont see any red flags they mentionedreason to transfer my file is ELIGIBILITY
Any idea guys
Im june 12
I really would love to help, but don't know much about notes. Does it just say eligibility ?What else is mentioned in the notes about your relationship and other things?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I really would love to help, but don't know much about notes. Does it just say eligibility ?What else is mentioned in the notes about your relationship and other things?
There were two officers worked on eligibility on said additional review required second said pass
No concerns about relationship.
When one said review required then I received correspondence to submit proof of relationaship and i submitted
Now no idea why i went to Vancouver as they get what they were looking for

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
There were two officers worked on eligibility on said additional review required second said pass
No concerns about relationship.
When one said review required then I received correspondence to submit proof of relationaship and i submitted
Now no idea why i went to Vancouver as they get what they were looking for
Yeah, we really don't know how they work. But if it doesn't mention any red flag, then you should be fine and will get some good news soon. Stay positive. :)

Reactions: Sharukh khan