+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
What did they ask you?
I'm assuming it was a relationship interview? They asked each of us really basic questions, like "what is your marital status?", "what's your address?", "how many bedrooms/bathrooms in your house" etc. I just wasn't sure why we were selected, or what the process is like afterwards?

He completed and passed his Medical earlier in February but nothing has changed since. They have not started to review our eligibility yet.

Reactions: natashabalani

cindni01

May 4, 2018
I'm assuming it was a relationship interview? They asked each of us really basic questions, like "what is your marital status?", "what's your address?", "how many bedrooms/bathrooms in your house" etc. I just wasn't sure why we were selected, or what the process is like afterwards?

He completed and passed his Medical earlier in February but nothing has changed since. They have not started to review our eligibility yet.
I have no idea whats happening either. When i first submited my app i had to resend my tax assessment due to administrative mistake. So it seemed my file was either lost or misplaced.

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
I have no idea whats happening either. When i first submited my app i had to resend my tax assessment due to administrative mistake. So it seemed my file was either lost or misplaced.
Did you receive one of these phone calls as well? We haven't been asked for any additional documents or anything.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I think it’s Mississauga? The call came from Winnipeg though.
When they call does it shows any number or NO CALLER ID?
What if u miss there call?
They call back or leave voice mail or no?
I just got a call from no caller id thats why worried
I missed it

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
When they call does it shows any number or NO CALLER ID?
What if u miss there call?
They call back or leave voice mail or no?
I just got a call from no caller id thats why worried
I missed it
The caller ID came up as “Canada”. I missed the first call but they left a voicemail with a phone number to call back.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi
I just received a letter asking my for employment letter which shows how much per hour,hours per week and start date
What we should do she lost the letter when she was woking now she is unemployed suggest me please
Little worried now

Esk

Sep 12, 2018

Same here! But I didn’t finish my medical exam bc I’m pregnant and decided to do chest x-ray when I’m in third trimester. In myCic shows that they need additional documents but they didn’t ask any until now, just show they will send a message with more information (has been more than 3 weeks). And they started the background check.
And also I received that call from Winnipeg.
Hope we have some update soon.

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hi
I just received a letter asking my for employment letter which shows how much per hour,hours per week and start date
What we should do she lost the letter when she was woking now she is unemployed suggest me please
Little worried now
If they asked for that, they probably know that she is not working anymore. You need to be honest and explain the situation in a letter.

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
Hi
Little worried now
I read again... Did they ask for your employment or for your spouse employment?