+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Urm I’m not calling names please ... this Mr has been fooling people on here since last here. I remember him telling me I’ll get mine med request in November and I didn’t as now he is telling another applicant that he/she will get in Jan. He should stop getting people’s hopes up and shut the hell up. I’m not interested in seeing his med request ! Good for him that he got it but to come here and say stuff boy bye !
I found this Shaizsarewr in March inland page 20 and 21. He is march inland ,,, so he is bad person cus he is fooling us around saying that he is June applicant... I really don’t know why people do this... big a... ha...

Reactions: LariBoo

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
that's shame why he's lying this guy what a bad guy. I don't know why he's disturb us June applicant....
what a guy men.

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
I found this Shaizsarewr in March inland page 20 and 21. He is march inland ,,, so he is bad person cus he is fooling us around saying that he is June applicant... I really don’t know why people do this... big a... ha...
Hahah I see him in july august september october nov and december smh

Reactions: tommybahamah7

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
How about instead of going on and on and wasting everyones time posting garbage on a forum that is supposed to help people, we ignore people who we don't trust and move on please?
This group is supposed to be constructive.

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
How about instead of going on and on and wasting everyones time posting garbage on a forum that is supposed to help people, we ignore people who we don't trust and move on please?
This group is supposed to be constructive.
Well said! My thoughts exactly. We need to stop clogging the forums up with general nonsense, and get back to posting about more important matters regarding the whole PR process ;)

CanadaJamDoc

Oct 19, 2017
Should I be able to link my paper application to my GCKey account so I can see the status of my application online or not until they've processed more of my application? Everytime I try to link it, it says it can't be found. The category I am selecting is Permanent Residence when trying to link it. Maybe I am just being to hasty and just need to wait. Has anyone else tried this yet? Has it worked or no? Thanks!

App (PR) sent: June 26th, 2018
App received: June 27th, 2018
AOR: Aug 9th, 2018
Medical Request: Nothing Yet
Did not Apply for OWP

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
you need some assistance if you can't link ur application online find someone else who help u out not big deal someone u trust coz u putting ur personal info alright.
why u didn't apply ur OWP? u have right to apply & u can receive it before final DM of ur PR Application I am right?

CanadaJamDoc

Oct 19, 2017
you need some assistance if you can't link ur application online find someone else who help u out not big deal someone u trust coz u putting ur personal info alright.
why u didn't apply ur OWP? u have right to apply & u can receive it before final DM of ur PR Application I am right?
I was not aware at the time of filing that we could apply for an OWP at that time. Now that we are past the Visitors Visa 6 months I am considered out of status, so I don't think it will be approved. I might be wrong though.
As for linking my paper application to my online account to check status, were you able to do it? I'm assuming you applied for the OWP so they have done more processing for your application. Is there anyone else who didn't apply for the OWP at the time of filing that was able to link their paper application online?

Reactions: Funmi Adeniyi

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Hi brother it’s perfectly normal
Some get MR in a very beginning and some gets after 6 months it doesn’t affect your processing time.
You will get something in jan for sure
Happy new year
You are right though. I am September applicant and all September applicants have had their medical request .
How come just e applied ants don't have and all September already have??

CanadaJamDoc

Oct 19, 2017
I was not aware at the time of filing that we could apply for an OWP at that time. Now that we are past the Visitors Visa 6 months I am considered out of status, so I don't think it will be approved. I might be wrong though.
As for linking my paper application to my online account to check status, were you able to do it? I'm assuming you applied for the OWP so they have done more processing for your application. Is there anyone else who didn't apply for the OWP at the time of filing that was able to link their paper application online?
Never mind, figured my own problem out. I was purring the wrong amount of dependents down.

Funmi Adeniyi

Jan 16, 2016
I cant apply for OWP if you are not of status. You may need to call CIC to know what to do to restore your status because, u may need to present your status paper before getting your COPR

CanadaJamDoc

Oct 19, 2017
I cant apply for OWP if you are not of status. You may need to call CIC to know what to do to restore your status because, u may need to present your status paper before getting your COPR
I was in Visitor status when I applied and when they received my application as I have a Mutli entry Visitors Visa. But they only stamped my passport for 6 months. I was told as long as my application is processing then I have implied status even though I have now stayed past the 6 months. I am just assuming I cannot still now apply for an OWP after the fact. I don't know. I was just replying to the first commenter. I don't want to waste the application fee for an OWP if it will just get denied because I applied after the fact.

Reactions: Funmi Adeniyi

Funmi Adeniyi

Jan 16, 2016
I was in Visitor status when I applied and when they received my application as I have a Mutli entry Visitors Visa. But they only stamped my passport for 6 months. I was told as long as my application is processing then I have implied status even though I have now stayed past the 6 months. I am just assuming I cannot still now apply for an OWP after the fact. I don't know. I was just replying to the first commenter. I don't want to waste the application fee for an OWP if it will just get denied because I applied after the fact.
Sorry, my first reply has some errors. I think you still need to call CIC to restore your status. If you are out of status you can get OWP

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry, my first reply has some errors. I think you still need to call CIC to restore your status. If you are out of status you can get OWP
Incorrect. A OWP can be applied within 3 months after expiry of visitor status. After the 3 months grace period you cannot restore your status and will in fact have to wait till PA has been approved as a PR (AIP) to work etc.

Funmi Adeniyi

Jan 16, 2016
Incorrect. A OWP can be applied within 3 months after expiry of visitor status. After the 3 months grace period you cannot restore your status and will in fact have to wait till PA has been approved as a PR (AIP) to work etc.
Pls read his question and check my reply before u say incorrect. Thank you. 90 days? Is he within the 90 days? Thank u