+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Pls read his question and check my reply before u say incorrect. Thank you. 90 days? Is he within the 90 days? Thank u
I did read his reply and yours. Hence, my reply. I was clarifying the 90 day rule to him since a lot of people do not seem to know this. And if he is in fact out of status, he CANNOT get a OWP (which is the opposite of what you said). He will have to wait until he receives AIP (Approval in Principle) to have his OWP accepted which is the end of the application process and is a waste since the whole process would end shortly after that.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
guys how length the OWP usually they give people specially OWP spousal inland?
is it two years or less?
Two years, unless your passport expires sooner than that. In that case it's til passport expiry.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hello everyone im new here
I have q question
When we call cic call center to listen update it says
The information here is most recent and could changes your application process
Whats that mean?
That means if we check more it slow down the process?
Really scared i call almost every week to hear the update as i dont have access with gckey
Really appreciate your answers

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
Hello everyone im new here
I have q question
When we call cic call center to listen update it says
The information here is most recent and could changes your application process
Whats that mean?
That means if we check more it slow down the process?
Really scared i call almost every week to hear the update as i dont have access with gckey
Really appreciate your answers
It just means that each time you call the info might be different as the application moves through the process

Checking the status has no impact on the application.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I believe it depends on the validity of the passport. Maybe someone else can weigh in on this as well as I am not entirely sure.
Hello,,, I just have a question if u can help me,,, I am June applicant /27 and I have not received medical request to now and neither anyone in June applicant ,, just wondering why...and I seen many July and August did already,,so don’t know what to do..

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
Hello,,, I just have a question if u can help me,,, I am June applicant /27 and I have not received medical request to now and neither anyone in June applicant ,, just wondering why...and I seen many July and August did already,,so don’t know what to do..
I am a late june applicant and I have recieved my medical-i have not heard back since.

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I am a late june applicant and I have recieved my medical-i have not heard back since.
Well.. good for you... most of June applicant did not receive medical yet... so u should be happy... for u now u just have to wait for approval but it’s too early ... but me and a lots of June applicant didn’t even got the medical request.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Question, did you apply for OWP?