+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Grlv0013

Jan 10, 2017
Hi brother it’s perfectly normal
Some get MR in a very beginning and some gets after 6 months it doesn’t affect your processing time.
You will get something in jan for sure
Happy new year
Thank you for your response!

I am still a bit worried though that it does not at least show that there are reviewing my eligibility...
Are there any late June applicants who have their status saying they are under the eligibility review?
it just does not seem right that some June applicants had their medical done in october, and some are still sitting with one sentence: app received, and it's been 6 months already...

can't wait for it to be over already, so frustrating

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
Shaizsarewr. u said it MED Exam is goanna be at end of this month for those who hasn't received yet their MED Exam right? and look ur situation now buddy u can't believe them they work like they way want not like the rules way is brutal. all I said is just patience & wait 12 months processing times nothing else u can do.

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi brother it’s perfectly normal
Some get MR in a very beginning and some gets after 6 months it doesn’t affect your processing time.
You will get something in jan for sure
Happy new year
Hello,,, what kind of application have u submit to the Cic !!?? R under family sponsorchip ...!??

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for your response!

I am still a bit worried though that it does not at least show that there are reviewing my eligibility...
Are there any late June applicants who have their status saying they are under the eligibility review?
it just does not seem right that some June applicants had their medical done in october, and some are still sitting with one sentence: app received, and it's been 6 months already...

can't wait for it to be over already, so frustrating
Please do yourself a favour and don’t listen to @Shaizsarewr . Ask yourself this - how come all June applicants have not received their med request except him ? He is a June 13th applicant and I’m june 6th but I’m still waiting. There are others like me too. CIC says everything is in order and just pray to God coz this guy is a fake ... to me anyways

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Please do yourself a favour and don’t listen to @Shaizsarewr . Ask yourself this - how come all June applicants have not received their med request except him ? He is a June 13th applicant and I’m june 6th but I’m still waiting. There are others like me too. CIC says everything is in order and just pray to God coz this guy is a fake ... to me anyways
U r right.. this guy is big fake... nobody should listen to what the c... he said... just please everybody ignore this guy... we all June applicant in order,,

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
Application received june 6 218
Start processing application July 19 2018.
Nothing else after all I can say just waiting Med exam guys like u mentioned Because the majority of june applicants still waiting their med exam right . Let's see.

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello everyone
Im sorry to hear that everyone hates me here but once i got DM i will show all of you guys
I just pray all of you gets good news soon

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I see requirements for biometrics changed Dec 31 2018. Does anyone know if we will now need to send that? If so, this could allegedly delay our process by several weeks according to cic....info?

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
I see requirements for biometrics changed Dec 31 2018. Does anyone know if we will now need to send that? If so, this could allegedly delay our process by several weeks according to cic....info?
Not everyone who already applied will need to send biometrics. Just new applicants. If they think they need your biometrics they will contact you. I also don’t think this delays anything cause biometrics is a quicker way to do background check, I think

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Let's not name call here, please. This forum is for connecting June applicants. If I remember correctly, other than @Shaizsarewr, another applicant had said that they received medical request and some applicants sent their medicals with their application. No one really knows what's going on.

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Let's not name call here, please. This forum is for connecting June applicants. If I remember correctly, other than @Shaizsarewr, another applicant had said that they received medical request and some applicants sent their medicals with their application. No one really knows what's going on.
If this guy not fake let him post his medical request,so we all can see it and believe it.... I think he is a big time FAKE.

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
Mr Shaizsarewr, buddy I think you're Pakistan that's fine doesn't matter where come from you know like everybody said in the group can your medical request on the forum of the June applicants easy no big deal and whoever else received already medical exam plz post on forums as we can see all & believe it not just Mr. Shaizsarewr there's more people have had med exam . guys otherwise stop playing June applicants forum page play somewhere else that's it.
thanks.

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Ca
Hello everyone
Im sorry to hear that everyone hates me here but once i got DM i will show all of you guys
I just pray all of you gets good news soon[/QUOTE
Hello everyone
I just pray all of you gets good news soon
can u post your medical request ,, so we can end this conflict and we all can see it and believe it or don’t post anything here anymore and just get out of here... thanks

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Urm I’m not calling names please ... this Mr has been fooling people on here since last here. I remember him telling me I’ll get mine med request in November and I didn’t as now he is telling another applicant that he/she will get in Jan. He should stop getting people’s hopes up and shut the hell up. I’m not interested in seeing his med request ! Good for him that he got it but to come here and say stuff boy bye !