+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Has any June applicants tried calling CIC to ask why the medical exam has not been requested yet for June submissions?
I have tried and they never pick up - they recorded message keeps saying I do not need a medical exam right now. I don’t know how to get a real person Talk to me . I emailed and they replied everything is in order so I really don’t know

mrezanejad

Nov 8, 2017
Is CIC ignoring June applicants? I am getting worried, most of July and August applicants got their Med. Req., has anyone tried calling CIC and asking them about this? I tried calling but I am never able to speak to an agent except once that the agent said to me no news is good news. He even did not bother to check my application online and update me on that.

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Has anyone traveled outside of Canada while waiting for their Inland PR to be processed? I wanna visit my family so badly for the holidays but I have heard mixed things about leaving and reentering Canada and I am kind of scared and on the fence about it.
we booked flights to arizona for a trip in January. We totally reconsidered it and decided to travel within Canada instead. We have heard mixed reviews on whether to do it or not, and we decided not to take the risk :/

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Is CIC ignoring June applicants? I am getting worried, most of July and August applicants got their Med. Req., has anyone tried calling CIC and asking them about this? I tried calling but I am never able to speak to an agent except once that the agent said to me no news is good news. He even did not bother to check my application online and update me on that.
We have not heard ANYTHING iether. What the heck is goin on?
I emailed the web form, I urge anyone on this forum still waiting to do the same and state that you are a June applicant still waiting for medical requests.
Perhaps if they receive several emails stating the same thing someone will look into it, instead of just sending back a computer generated answer.

Last edited:

natashabalani

Aug 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
also a june applicant, no medical request yet .... Anyone have any good news for june ?

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
also a june applicant, no medical request yet .... Anyone have any good news for june ?
No news is a good news
Thats what call center agents says if u ask something
June applicants we have to send emails
Lets push this system

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
No medical request here either (Jun applicant).

I do recall that last year, as far as I can recollect, they stopped issuing medical requests for a while (also towards the end of the year) and then issued a ton in the new year (for several months worth of applicants).

Maybe this is standard procedure because of the holiday season which will affect availability of appointments (a lot of private practices close during the holidays), but I'm just speculating.

Definitely something that has happened before, so no need to worry right now.

In any case, it doesn't really affect the processing time as long as the request for it comes a few months before the planned landing (for us May/June).

nna2324

Sep 20, 2018
Hi All.

I am just as worried as all of you, I called 3 times to CIC, spoke to agents - all of them said the same thing to me. "They cannot comment on timings with other applications" Even when I said - there are at least 40-50 people in June applicants who are complaining about the same thing "no medical requests received" and there are many July and August applicants receiving things way after us. Which makes no sense and has left us with anxiety. They all gave me the same generic answer and wouldn't comment further or give an explanation. They said every case is different. SO I asked, are all June applicants being treated differently than July and August?? None of it makes any sense, and they have no idea that they have us feeling like we've been left hung to dry. I don't understand it either.

Reactions: BrasilCan

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi All.

I am just as worried as all of you, I called 3 times to CIC, spoke to agents - all of them said the same thing to me. "They cannot comment on timings with other applications" Even when I said - there are at least 40-50 people in June applicants who are complaining about the same thing "no medical requests received" and there are many July and August applicants receiving things way after us. Which makes no sense and has left us with anxiety. They all gave me the same generic answer and wouldn't comment further or give an explanation. They said every case is different. SO I asked, are all June applicants being treated differently than July and August?? None of it makes any sense, and they have no idea that they have us feeling like we've been left hung to dry. I don't understand it either.
Thanks for the information, i didn't know almost everyone had this med request problem. What can we do now coz speaking to this agents is a waste of time

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi All.

I sent an email on the web form basically stating the same thing. Strength in numbers? If cic suddenly receives 30 emails for June applicants saying there has been no requests for medicals maybe that will do something?

nna2324

Sep 20, 2018
I don't get this at all.

September inland applicants are now getting medical requests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#482Yesterday at 2:54 PM
My husband just got his medical request! Application was received on September 24 :)

Application received by CIC: September 24, 2018
AOR received: October 18,2018
Medical Request: November 28, 2018

Reactions: Iglet and LariBoo

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't get this at all.

September inland applicants are now getting medical requests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#482Yesterday at 2:54 PM
My husband just got his medical request! Application was received on September 24 :)

Application received by CIC: September 24, 2018
AOR received: October 18,2018
Medical Request: November 28, 2018
This is crazy. Did anyone else get a reply from CIC regarding this issue?