+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Grlv0013

Jan 10, 2017
Hey guys!

We sent our application on June 18th, 2018 and it was received on June 20th, 2018, according to the tracking.
My husband got the email with our file number confirming that our application has been received on July 31st, 2018 (I did not get such email, not sure, if that's normal?).

Anyway, that was the first and last email from them, we have not received anything else!

I don't know what other steps are, but were we not supposed to get some kind of communication from them about sponsor being approved and such? We did not apply for work permit, by the way.

I am just very worried, not sure if the situation is normal or if we are in trouble...

Any advice is appreciated!!!

SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Hey guys!

We sent our application on June 18th, 2018 and it was received on June 20th, 2018, according to the tracking.
My husband got the email with our file number confirming that our application has been received on July 31st, 2018 (I did not get such email, not sure, if that's normal?).

Anyway, that was the first and last email from them, we have not received anything else!

I don't know what other steps are, but were we not supposed to get some kind of communication from them about sponsor being approved and such? We did not apply for work permit, by the way.

I am just very worried, not sure if the situation is normal or if we are in trouble...

Any advice is appreciated!!!
You simply have to just wait, next should be you Medical request.

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
How comes that end of July applicants are already getting medical requests and none of June?
I am not sure if this is the reason but I have noticed that all of those July applicants (the five July applicants that I observed) were based in Québec which could be the reason for the different wait time.

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys , I am a June applicant but I still have not received a medical request.
Is this because I have been living in Canada for 6 years ?
I’m so worried. Has this happened to anyone ?

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi guys , I am a June applicant but I still have not received a medical request.
Is this because I have been living in Canada for 6 years ?
I’m so worried. Has this happened to anyone ?
No.there is no issue for how long you stayed in canada your file is In an order and you are going to get a medical request in couple weeks.
This happens to everyone.
Stay focused

Reactions: LariBoo

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
No.there is no issue for how long you stayed in canada your file is In an order and you are going to get a medical request in couple weeks.
This happens to everyone.
Stay focused
Thank you for your reply @Shaizsarewr - I am only worried because August applicants are receiving their med request but you are right i should stay focused. Thanks again

Ecca

Oct 2, 2018
Hi guys... does anyone of you .. have checked this other web site to check applications https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasehistory.do?id=5594822&type=prCases&source=db&app=&lang=en
You have to log in ..just wanted to share with you.. myaplication is like this:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 6, 2018.
  2. Medical results have been received
What is showing me.that..
Also I reiceve a letter regarding OWP.. saying that I I'm out of status and that I'm not eligible for an OWP for that reasosn. but a the time I applied I was on status as visitor .. they received the application on july 31.. that's because Iforgot to pay the 100 dollars fee for the W P.. any way my PR aplication was received on June 6th.. please share what appears on your linked application for PR.. mine is like this at the moment:
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello june applicants
Why id it so quite here?
Looks like no one is getting any update
Im still waiting

polarbear2017

Aug 28, 2017
Hello june applicants
Why id it so quite here?
Looks like no one is getting any update
Im still waiting
My husband did his medical upfront so our status already says medical passed, which is why I haven't posted any update. I wonder how many others here have done the same?

Cali14214

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Burlington
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-10--2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
Has anyone traveled outside of Canada while waiting for their Inland PR to be processed? I wanna visit my family so badly for the holidays but I have heard mixed things about leaving and reentering Canada and I am kind of scared and on the fence about it.
My husband travels back and for the to USA every few weeks to see his kids. He has not had any issues at all. He obviously travels by car and has NEXUS and has always crossed frequently. So not sure if that makes a difference.

Why is it recommended not to leave Canada?

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
I am still waiting as well. I haven't had any updates after AOR. Could everyone please update their signiture with their application information? That will help the other June applicants and makes it easier to compare timelines. Thanks!

Alenmar

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everybody, I hope everything is going well for you all.:)
It seems everything has been quite smooth for me and now that my med results have been uploaded, I believe the background check is next (it may have been started already) and I am just wondering what is the shortest time to get that over with. Does anybody have any idea? I only lived in the EU, committed no crime and am at a young age (hoping that would mean fewer years to check).:rolleyes::)

Furthermore, does anybody have any experience with applying for a non-secured Canadian credit card with SIN starting 9 but with excellent Canadian credit history?

Thank you for all,

My timeline is the following, hope it helps many of you:

AOR: August 15th, 2018
OWP issued: October 9th, 2018
OWP Received in the mail: October 16th, 2018
MR: October 24th, 2018
ME completed: October 31st, 2018
Uploaded: November 6th, 2018

Last edited:

lorelli

Sep 4, 2018
My husband travels back and for the to USA every few weeks to see his kids. He has not had any issues at all. He obviously travels by car and has NEXUS and has always crossed frequently. So not sure if that makes a difference.

Why is it recommended not to leave Canada?
From what I have heard, it is not recommended to leave Canada because you are not guaranteed reentry and if you are denied entry you have to start the process all over again.