+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

L.arash

Jan 26, 2015
Does anyone know on which stage in application they do background check? someone says as soon as they start processing the application, they start doing BG check, and someone says they do it after medical
Please advise

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi,

I have sent an application for PR for my wife on Oct 4th and received on Oct 9th in Canada Class.

Received AOR on 26th October, 2018. I was able to link PR application, Cannot link my work permit application.

Please help.

Rahel1986

Jun 15, 2018
Hello All
I just received this letter online, but I still didnt get my OWP.

We sent you medical instructions on October 24, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi,

I have sent an application for PR for my wife on Oct 4th and received on Oct 9th in Canada Class.

Received AOR on 26th October, 2018. I was able to link PR application, Cannot link my work permit application.

Please help.

You are on the the wrong forum. This forum is of June 2018 inland applicant timelines. Be see "linking permit issue" or October applicants

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hello All
I just received this letter online, but I still didnt get my OWP.

We sent you medical instructions on October 24, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Thats crazy...I mean go do the medical! But strange. Our timelines were maybe a week a head of yours. We got the OWP on October 4, but not info on the medical. We are in Alberta and called around to the medical offices recognized by CIC for immigration. We are looking at $400.00 CAN for the exam :( Not cheap!

lorelli

Sep 4, 2018
Has anyone traveled outside of Canada while waiting for their Inland PR to be processed? I wanna visit my family so badly for the holidays but I have heard mixed things about leaving and reentering Canada and I am kind of scared and on the fence about it.

Zoyanova

Sep 24, 2018
Has anyone traveled outside of Canada while waiting for their Inland PR to be processed? I wanna visit my family so badly for the holidays but I have heard mixed things about leaving and reentering Canada and I am kind of scared and on the fence about it.
Officers strongly do not recommend to do it until the whole process is over.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
If you have a visa and a OWP and the visit is not more than 2 weeks it is borderline safe. But it is all about reentry and is all at the discretion of the CBSA. So obviously you will be taking a risk. It is all up to you with all the information at hand.

le chat orange

Jul 20, 2018
I've visited my family multiple times with my PGWP and never had a problem. I didn't even realize there could be issues with re-entry until just now reading people's advice to not leave...now I'm definitely staying put until my PR process is complete. Maybe they can come up and visit you instead?

Last edited:

Saras88

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone got Medical Requests yet? I was thinking they'd probably start rolling in this week, if not last week.
July 8th still waiting for medical. It looks like they skipped June applications coz july and august applications already done with medicals...

KRaeGibson

Jun 28, 2018
Chatham Ontario
July 8th still waiting for medical. It looks like they skipped June applications coz july and august applications already done with medicals...
Yeah I've seen that as well. I don't think they really skipped us, but I think the agents working in June are just slower. Seems like June applicants are having slower processing times for pretty much everything than any other months loll