****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Nejla

Jul 10, 2018
Canada ON
AOR Received.
Just received my notes
They transferred my file to etobicoke for workload/work distribution
So my MP was wrong as he said it’s because of further assessment
They didnt touch my file after they transferred to etobicoke lets hope they finalize soon
Thank you
Hope you will hear from them very sooooon

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
In officer notes
He said everything that my situation but he said I submitted documents of sharing adress
Must submit additional information
PA eligibility in process
What you guys think should i send more proof of same adress by CSE?is there any issue if i submit more proof ?
Please reply if u guys had this issue

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Quick question
Officer transferred my file to Etobicoke and he assigned to the officer with due date 2020/06/21
So it means they are going to open my file nect year?
It makes me worry now
Please anyone knows if they open files before the assigned due date?

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
No, the due date doesn’t really mean much. It sets automatically as one year from the date the task is assigned and probably if nothing happens within that year a reminder pops up or something. But it definitely doesn’t mean no one will touch your file until that date!

My notes had a bunch of 2020 due dates but has for sure been worked on, my SA had a 2020 due date but we already got SA —so don’t worry :)
Quick question
Officer transferred my file to Etobicoke and he assigned to the officer with due date 2020/06/21
So it means they are going to open my file nect year?
It makes me worry now
Please anyone knows if they open files before the assigned due date?

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
No, the due date doesn’t really mean much. It sets automatically as one year from the date the task is assigned and probably if nothing happens within that year a reminder pops up or something. But it definitely doesn’t mean no one will touch your file until that date!

My notes had a bunch of 2020 due dates but has for sure been worked on, my SA had a 2020 due date but we already got SA —so don’t worry :)
Thanks for the positive vibes
Love this forum and respect for everyone

cindni01

May 4, 2018
I sent off my rcmp and receipt for pr card on Tuesday as requested. However, cic called this morning asking why I haven't accepted their request. I missed their call but my husband spoke with them. Any ideas on what I should do? I tried calling back but they are not accepting any calls

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Try sending a web form (and maybe attach the requested documents to it just to be sure)
I sent off my rcmp and receipt for pr card on Tuesday as requested. However, cic called this morning asking why I haven't accepted their request. I missed their call but my husband spoke with them. Any ideas on what I should do? I tried calling back but they are not accepting any calls

Reactions: cindni01

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Guys i can see in my notes that they are working on my (PA) eligibility and probably they will need additional info before they finalize
So i have these documents ready:
.Credit card with both names and same address
.Life insurance and my spouce as beneficiary
.Many bills and mails under her name with same adress
.Electricity bills under both names and same adress
.Drivers Licence of both of us same adress
.Different auto insurance companies but same adress
Please advise if i need more documents to show we live together and are cohabiting
We are so worried as its already pass 13 months now our file is in Etobicoke for workshare
We are planning to go my backhome to see my parents as she didn’t even met my mom dad since marriage
Thanks in advance

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
They gave us the same request and we got AIP right after :)

Your list looks good to me. I suggest you format it by organizing all the files into one PDF with a checklist at the front telling them exactly what each included document is. When I got my ADR they also told me to include a copy of the ADR letter. So my PDF had:

A cover letter with checklist and signed by us both
Copy of the ADR letter from IRCC
Our drivers licenses
First month’s worth of utility bills from our being in Canada together (hydro, cable, internet, cell phones, etc)
Most current (last month’s) utility bills
Insurance stuff
Banking/credit stuff
Employment stuff (tax forms, joint filing for 2018, most recent pay stubs, etc)

I think you wanna show a range of time, to prove you’ve both been here together the whole time, so include a range of dates, not all things from a year ago or all things from right this moment/month.

Since they did ask us to include a copy of the request letter you may wanna hold off sending, idk, but you look prepared!

Guys i can see in my notes that they are working on my (PA) eligibility and probably they will need additional info before they finalize
Please advise if i need more documents to show we live together and are cohabiting
We are so worried as its already pass 13 months now our file is in Etobicoke for workshare
We are planning to go my backhome to see my parents as she didn’t even met my mom dad since marriage
Thanks in advance

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
They gave us the same request and we got AIP right after :)

Your list looks good to me. I suggest you format it by organizing all the files into one PDF with a checklist at the front telling them exactly what each included document is. When I got my ADR they also told me to include a copy of the ADR letter. So my PDF had:

A cover letter with checklist and signed by us both
Copy of the ADR letter from IRCC
Our drivers licenses
First month’s worth of utility bills from our being in Canada together (hydro, cable, internet, cell phones, etc)
Most current (last month’s) utility bills
Insurance stuff
Banking/credit stuff
Employment stuff (tax forms, joint filing for 2018, most recent pay stubs, etc)

I think you wanna show a range of time, to prove you’ve both been here together the whole time, so include a range of dates, not all things from a year ago or all things from right this moment/month.

Since they did ask us to include a copy of the request letter you may wanna hold off sending, idk, but you look prepared!
Thank you so much.yes i will wait for them contact us
I will try the way you suggested IN SHA ALLAH
thanks again

Reactions: luckyrabbit13

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks in advance
Before you send anything look at the dates the notes were added. If the doc request note came before the date they transferred your file to etobicoke then I would hold off on sending the documents as it is the decision of the officer in etobicoke whether to follow through on requesting additional docs. You're better off waiting to see what that officer decides.