+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Chloe0608

Jan 6, 2019
Good afternoon all,

One quick question regarding photo that we need to prepare for landing interview. I just took it from costco and there are their name, address, and date I took. Is that all we need? Also it says I certify~ grantor’s signature.. do we need someone sign in this?

Thanks!!

may_dec

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fredericton, NB
Category........
FAM
Here's an update on our case. We applied June 4th, 2018, with OWP. The work permit came through on schedule without any issues. The PR side is another story. After AOR, we received the medical request form (no cover letter) on Feb 8th, and found confirmation of the results on line a few weeks later. We've had no other correspondence. We sent in a web-form request a few days past the 1 year mark - with no useful response. We also filed a request for GCMS notes a month ago. We received a reply yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.

The first curiosity is that immediately after the ATIP response we got a second mail "recalling" the first response. No explanation, just "IRCC would like to recall ...".

The notes themselves revealed a couple of points. It seems that our app has been shuffled around between offices, and arrived in Hamilton (where we live) on May 29th. (Previously it had been in Mississauga. Winnipeg and Vancouver, if I read the file correctly). So far, the only progress has been the medical request. Sponsor assessment is specifically "not started". Most of the 38 pages have no actual data, just the form headings.

The other curious thing is that all mentions of fees are marked as "outstanding" or "not paid" - although we have paid the fees and sent in the receipt with the application. Besides, surely they would have caught a fees error in triage last year.

I guess our next step is to contact our MP after the holiday and see what he says.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Here's an update on our case. We applied June 4th, 2018, with OWP. The work permit came through on schedule without any issues. The PR side is another story. After AOR, we received the medical request form (no cover letter) on Feb 8th, and found confirmation of the results on line a few weeks later. We've had no other correspondence. We sent in a web-form request a few days past the 1 year mark - with no useful response. We also filed a request for GCMS notes a month ago. We received a reply yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.

The first curiosity is that immediately after the ATIP response we got a second mail "recalling" the first response. No explanation, just "IRCC would like to recall ...".

The notes themselves revealed a couple of points. It seems that our app has been shuffled around between offices, and arrived in Hamilton (where we live) on May 29th. (Previously it had been in Mississauga. Winnipeg and Vancouver, if I read the file correctly). So far, the only progress has been the medical request. Sponsor assessment is specifically "not started". Most of the 38 pages have no actual data, just the form headings.

The other curious thing is that all mentions of fees are marked as "outstanding" or "not paid" - although we have paid the fees and sent in the receipt with the application. Besides, surely they would have caught a fees error in triage last year.

I guess our next step is to contact our MP after the holiday and see what he says.
Yeah try to contact as my file is also in a same journey (Mississuaga-Vancouver-now Etobicoke where i live
But my first notes says criminality pass security not started
Secknd notes says criminality in progress
Security cancelled
I paid all fee and they request RPRF in August and its paid full
Bit notes says outstanding like yours
Idk whats going on and why they play with our lifes
They have no right to do that
I tried all ways to fix but im lost and thats why i am no more checking any update as i know they are getting paid only to sit in government paid office and do nothing
June 12 applicant and no hope

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Hello. August 2018 applicant here. Does anyone have any experience with the London, Ontario office? I was told my file was sent there on May 1. That is my local office. Just wondered if they were slow there or if anyone had any experience with them. Thank you very much and much luck to you all.

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018

Hi, what is the contact information for the MP please ?

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Morning All,

27th June 2018 applicant (PR + OWP)
OWP processed in 108 days
SA received in January
Medical request in February
Additional documentation and relationship proof requested in March and June
AIP received on 28th June 2019

Hopefully completing the process soon.

Just an update for all 27 June applicants our there

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Morning All,

27th June 2018 applicant (PR + OWP)
OWP processed in 108 days
SA received in January
Medical request in February
Additional documentation and relationship proof requested in March and June
AIP received on 28th June 2019

Hopefully completing the process soon.

Just an update for all 27 June applicants our there
Congratulations dId yiur file transferred to local office?
AIP came from your local office? thanks

RJ8812

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12/06/2018
AOR Received.
27/07/2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
Mine just says they are processing the background check...and it's said this for awhile now. they must just be busy

Hopefully this changes soon

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Im June 4 applicant (Mississauga) and we still waiting for SA and same message on gckey your process is taken longer ... my sponsor (my wife) call to CIC two weeks ago and day after I received this mail:

Good day,

This email is in regards to your sponsorship application processing time.
It appears that you have all the required documentation on file and your file is now waiting to be reviewed by an Immigration Officer.
Kind regards,
C&I Services Assistant

Innovation Hub Vancouver - FCPU

Still waiting for news btw my file still in Vancouver, hopefully everything will be good, good luck to everyone!
Hey, did you get any updates? Did you reply to the email you received from C&I Services Assistant? I also received an email stating that they are not able to determine when my application will be finalized

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Just received my notes
They transferred my file to etobicoke for workload/work distribution
So my MP was wrong as he said it’s because of further assessment
They didnt touch my file after they transferred to etobicoke lets hope they finalize soon
Thank you

Reactions: luckyrabbit13