+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Forever Blue

May 16, 2019
Aor - June 21st 2018
Remed passed - July 19th 2019
PPR - August 2nd 2019

I am a UK citizen. I have sent webform to request PPR for UK visa office. How long have people been waiting for webform responses recently?

As I only have to send a photocopy of my passport what are the next stages after I ahve submitted?

Cheers

Ben

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Aor - June 21st 2018
Remed passed - July 19th 2019
PPR - August 2nd 2019

I am a UK citizen. I have sent webform to request PPR for UK visa office. How long have people been waiting for webform responses recently?

As I only have to send a photocopy of my passport what are the next stages after I ahve submitted?

Cheers

Ben
Hi Ben! congratulations on PPR.

The next step is that they send your COPR. Wait for that. It will arrive.
They usually respond web forms in a couple of days.

By the way, why forever blue? Are you a fan of Man City? :D :D :D

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Congrats buddy! Why did you have to wait in the office to get COPR? Do you mean you did landing today?
Thanks man!:) No my appointment was for 2pm yesterday, silly me went there at 1:30 just to be safe, large crowd waiting, they gave me a number to wait on, only not to be called on until almost 4pm.. and then it was all over in like 10 mins lol

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks man!:) No my appointment was for 2pm yesterday, silly me went there at 1:30 just to be safe, large crowd waiting, they gave me a number to wait on, only not to be called on until almost 4pm.. and then it was all over in like 10 mins lol
So, congrats on landing :)
Everything is over.
Now, you can update your SIN. By the way, you can attach the PR card application to your account and see the process of it.
Everything will be over by the end of the summer.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Everything is over.
Now, you can update your SIN. By the way, you can attach the PR card application to your account and see the process of it.
Well waited for so long most of the supposed excitement had gone, it seems my friends and colleagues are even more excited about it than I do haha..

Cool, thanks for telling me, they didn't tell me I can do that, will certainly try later.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Well waited for so long most of the supposed excitement had gone, it seems my friends and colleagues are even more excited about it than I do haha..

Cool, thanks for telling me, they didn't tell me I can do that, will certainly try later.
It was the same for me. My friends and family were so happy that they tried to celebrate it with me, but for me it was more of a relaxing time. All I was thinking was that i don't need to think about this sh*t anymore :D
Check this link for linking application.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
It was the same for me. My friends and family were so happy that they tried to celebrate it with me, but for me it was more of a relaxing time. All I was thinking was that i don't need to think about this sh*t anymore :D
Check this link for linking application.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/
haha yes, the requests to go out and celebrate are coming in, while I'm still just getting used to it being over..

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Everything is over.
Successfully linked the card application, thanks for the head-up my friend.:)

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
A question to all the wise men/ women here!

Once the Passports with a stamped visa is received how many days does on have before they have to land in Canada? is it subjective or is it fixed or does one have the option to choose when to go....cause it will take me time to wind up things in my current country ( that is after I get the PPR....!!! )any and every information will be helpful
thanks in advance